• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

COF+100k plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerface

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling cloak of flames pm with offer and 100k plat in stock this will go quick =)

[email protected]

This is this guys email. Google it and you will see he has questionable scamming. I was hesitant too since he had no feedback and only registered within three days.

Google it for yourselves

Buyers be aware

- - - Updated - - -

New jersey area code too. I am not going to give his number away but I was in texts with him before selling. Just admitted after I told him he was a questionable scammer, that "Ahh, he was close"

Ya he got me a while back, was lucky though and paypal disputed and I won. Give his info out, maybe someone will tune him up. Guy deserves to be disemboweled asap.

Follow this link on EpicNPC.

http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/614992-Paid-4-days-ago-still-waiting-and-seller-dont-answer

Using both of his email info [email protected] and [email protected] and his paypal info lead me to https://www.facebook.com/michael.tropp.716 on facebook. I also have his phone number 732-850-8267 (cell) and 732-888-8264 (home). I have screen shots and text messges of him. He's 25 and lives with his dad still : (

His home address is:

8 Woodhollow Dr
Holmdel, NJ 07733

And yes, he got me as well.

I'm James Musnicki (can look ME up on facebook), I have been a proud and honest member of this site for over ten years. I am also a member of the US Army for over 22, two tours in Iraq, with five total over seas tours defending this great nation along with it's people. I don't want to see this happen to anyone else...but that is the price of doing business when the douche baggery level is high.

Moose

his profile pic on facebook I think puts him the navy. Scamming people may affect him there if someone were to contact his CO lol. Hell an inquisition of something like that would go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back