• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono CLOCKWORK KRONO 🌟 $12.5/ea 🌟 🔧🤖 ALL SERVERS 🤖 IMMEDIATE DELIVERY 🤖 PAYPAL/VENMO/CASHAPP 🤖🔧 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwork Krono

Virtual Bling with Mechanical Zing
Rating - 100%
664   0   0
W️️TS KRONO - ECTUNNEL'S FIRST AUTOMATED SALES ASSISTANT

PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE LINKS:

Actual Customer Reviews:

- "I just filled out the form, sent payment and the krono arrived VERY shortly after! The discord integration is amazing!"
- "At first, the weapon systems almost zapped me. But the delivery was quick and mostly rust free!"

- "I might like this bot better than Redbot"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord Integration is LIVE!

WARNING: Clockwork Krono will never reach out to initiate sales. If you have been contacted by anyone claiming to be Clockwork Krono / Affiliated, they are very likely scammers.

These are the only official discord accounts for Clockwork Krono -

Clockwork Krono#8086 (The Bot)
clockwork_operator (The Operator)

Clockwork Krono, now with real bits of GPT in the can!

- Join the EC Tunnel Discord Server

1684515557266.png

Start a direct message or type /cwkr in any channel to place your order today!

cwkr.gif

Frequently Asked Questions:

Question: It's a robot, right?
Answer: Yes!

Question: Can I use this in the general channels?
Answer: Absolutely! Clockwork Krono will use ephemeral (visible only to the user who executed the command) messages to take your order. You can dismiss the ephemeral message once the order has been submitted - a copy will always be directly messaged to you as a receipt!

Question: I want to speak with a manager.
Answer: All my communications are monitored by the operator - by talking with me, you are talking to the manager! If you need a human, you can contact my operator directly on discord (username: clockwork_operator), or on the forums via direct message.

Question: How... long did this take?
Answer: 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Question: I found a bug or an issue, how can I report this?
Answer: First, sorry about that! Second, thanks for taking the time to report any issues - please message my operator here or on discord username: clockwork_operator with any details!

My thread is locked to avoid any private information (character names) being posted. Please reach out via the message links above or in the ECTunnel discord!

(formerly tlpallday)

Refund Policy
🛎️ Clockwork Krono scowls in your direction...

Attachments

• 1684515541809.png
    1684515541809.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back