• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

CLERIC EPIC - THORNBLADE - VERIFIED - THORNBLADE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Back at it again! Selling the full cleric epic MQ on THORNBLADE (clicky mana free 96% rez) - 1 in stock at the moment. PM me if you have any questions.

1599109771835.png

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A
Last edited:
The lowest I've done the MQ with is level 32.

I've sold 3 so far on Aradune to very satisfied customers. I prefer to get into some type of voice chat or phone call once both of our characters are in place and I walk the buyer through the 3 turn ins. Takes less than 60 seconds to finish.

Last edited:
You can complete it lower than 35, but the final turn in will not be accepted. You just return to Lheao once you are the correct level, hail him and the mob spawns again.

Ran through this and it was seamless, feel free to ping if you have any questions about his process, totally seamless and well executed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back