• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Cannot consume krono bought from seller tried for 3 days (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I bought kronos from this site many times before, until a few days ago I bought again and then
I could trade kronos but not able to consume them. Then when I try to petition it it asks for information such as,
where did you get it from, who did you get it from, date acquired, how did you get it, etc a lot of information.
I tried for about 3+ days myriad times tried to consume kronos. It either says krono cannot be consumed... try
again later rarely.. or just the number goes from 6 to 0.. then back to 6 again. Did daybreak lock kronos on my account?

I suspect something is going on. Anyone can help on this? I already tried like 100 times it does the same thing even different days.

I honestly think when they did that commerce patching it screwed something up. Ive been unable to go all access through steam purchase since they did that patching.. I had no problems going through steam before.. dont know if this is related but i feel like they messed something up in that 24 hour maintenance.

talk to the seller, if you can't get a refund then leave a feedback and/or report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back