• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Build your own character! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cfuson001

BANNED
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Level
1-50
Race
Any
Class
Any
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Greetings as of today i will be opening up a character shop that will allow you to pick your own characteristics for the character you want and i will level it from 1-50 on a fresh account with a brand new email in 2 weeks or less for $250. There will be no down payment, once you have put your order in i will begin to work on the character until it has reached max level then we will begin to process the sale. These characters will also come with all vendor bought spells, they are not being powerleveled. All items and plat earned while leveling the character will stay on the character. Please continue below to select you're desired specs.

Name: (please note if the chosen name is not available i will use a random name for the leveling process and you can change it later via the cash shop)

Class: (please make sure you are using vanilla only classes, no beastlords or berserkers)

Race: (please make sure you are using vanilla only races, no iksars, frogloks or drakkins)

Deity:

Starting Stats:

Starting Zone: (this will be your characters origin point, some classes have more then 1 option available to them)

Leave it up to me to decide: (if you don't care about you stats, deity, origin or other things you can leave up for me to handle and ill optimize it for you)

Orders are handled on a first come first serve basis.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund
Last edited:
1 week hold on all new characters for the time being as i am currently leveling up 2 characters for clients and cannot do anymore at this time. Will update the thread when i can take new orders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back