• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Brokerage / Middleman Services (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wealthmanager

BANNED
Rating - 97.3%
252   7   0
Hello all,

As many of you know i've been a reputable trader here on redguides for a long time. I've never had any banned or suspended accounts, or buyers who have been banned for doing business with me.

I would like to offer my services as a middle man and broker for any items, accounts, or trades you would like to preform but weary about someone without feedback or any other concerns.

I will be shown proper funds/items/accounts before transaction takes place to make sure both parties have what their end of the bargain. Depending on how you would like to structure my services will determine my fee, but I assure you it will be quite reasonable.

I've got 40+ Feedback here. Please get in touch with any questions!

Happy New Year

I'll vouch for WMgr, smart and classy seller. He would probably make things safer then dealing straight up with a new seller that doesn't know wtf they are doing out of the gates anyway.

Think this is definitely a valuable service for this community.

Only question is, are you going to be receiving funds and dispersing funds / validating player account info etc.

This would require a little risk on your part obviously unless your only using venmo/google as receiving payment sources.

Just curious.

Wow hey guys thanks for all the positive feedback. Only done a few transactions so far and its going really well. I cleared my inbox so feel free to conact me now.

I've been doing group chats w/ buyers and sellers per transaction together at the same time on skype. They describe the trade to me so that while i'm verifying everything I know what they're expecting to see (Character level, gear, items etc.) With the chat live it makes this work very well.

For accounts i've verified characters in game, got the login server / emu info verified on my own and then recieved funds from buyer. Once all that is done I just pass the money to seller and give buyer the info its really simple.

Regards to all, thanks!

Diligent of course! It seems like you back a lot of people on here too! Glad someone is paying attention, usually people who have been around a while and have a good rep post more than 4 times. But hey, I will test him out myself to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back