• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Bought an account from Domino76(acct was banned within the month) (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
domino76
When did the issue occur?
7/9/21
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/150-today-only-115-max-aa-t3-cleric.547903/
Value of property in dispute
$150.00
I bought an account from Domino76 and the account was banned within the month. Payment of 150 went through. I asked Domino 76 why did the account get banned and he said because i was sending emails and texts to people threatening them and their family. I never used the cleric to talk to anyone. Well a lot of false accusations. maybe a scare tactic to not get reported? please see attachements.
The last statement he said to me that he has all the emails and my phone number in which daybreaks police redguides have all flagged me. i do not know what angle he is trying to push but do not buy an account from this guy, if i wouldve listened to the 1 bad feedback he had i wouldnt be shot 150 and doing this thread right now. something i wish i didnt need to do.

Attachments

• domi.png
    domi.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 107
  • domi 2.png
    domi 2.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 106
  • domi 3.png
    domi 3.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 93
false accusation
Redbot has had all the information of the scam Dave is trying to pull and the threats sent via txt to multiple people. This account I assume was banned to his involvement in that and his associated email.

Adding you to it as it does not even involve me.. its his actions towards other members of the community running a scam.. adding you to it now

@Teichou do you need anything more from me? I am in the navy of 14 years and would not break my integrity over a game, thanks for your time and I have no emails from anyone on any of these allegations domino is putting on me. first I learned of this situation is when I tried to log in and account was banned

Redbot has had all the information of the scam Dave is trying to pull and the threats sent via txt to multiple people. This account I assume was banned to his involvement in that and his associated email.

Ahh trying to confuse the dude cause you scammed him good try though. Probably got the account banned yourself is what i see here… why you never mess with people with a neg. ever. Sorry dude :(

Ahh trying to confuse the dude cause you scammed him good try though. Probably got the account banned yourself is what i see here… why you never mess with people with a neg. ever. Sorry dude :(

Thanks XDXDXCX i had a gut feeling and didnt go with it. But at least can try to stop this from happening to anyone else. transactions like this interrupt the flow of TRUSTWORTHY people to sell accounts.

Did the account come with refund terms that haven't been met?

Please note:
ECTunnel will not hold anyone responsible for a banned account after a completed transaction. (Your honest feedback is encouraged to be left for the trader, and any stated refund terms in the case of bans will be upheld)

Honestly I do not remember what the refund policy was , I don’t even care about the money it’s more of the allegations he put on me saying that I did stuff that I did not do making me look like a scammer and saying that the FBI has been informed of harressment ( stuff that can actually get you in trouble now days) I have not scammed no one or wasted anyone’s time, people who do scam need to actually be reported to help protect others who are honest!

The account ban was not due to me. Really with all the business I do on here I am gona trash that for a $150 toon? countless people know better and have delt with me for years.

Below is from daybreak. I reached out to them to hear from the horse's mouth. So with all the business you do here why didn't you handle this more professionally?

***BREAK***

The account in question is banned due to multiple violations of our terms of service.
Account selling/sharing is not allowed so the account is permanently banned and will not be released.

In regards to whatever personal feud you may be having with the person that gave you this account, we have no idea about that nor do we find it important in regards to the violations at hand.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
@Diamond Krono All he had to do was tell me daybreak found out we shared acct/sold acct and banned the account and i wouldve been like damn that sucks but oh well. But he started out with this story of me calling / texting /emailing people and threatening them and that i was reported to the police, FBI, Redguides, Daybreak. Like i wouldnt challenge that?

related or is this something specific with 1 of the 2 people involved?

Sadly in this world of business account bans from sells/trade do happen from time to time. Lately I started insuring accounts I sell up to 7 or 14 days at least by 50% of the value of it. Knock on wood haven't had any bans yet but people I know here who are sellers have had account bans weeks if not months later.

it happens. I think if the seller was honest about the ban instead of going into a very strange triad with FBI stuff I think it would have been like DTF said "sucks". Account bans happen. No one really is at fault when an account is banned from selling/buying. Part of the business we are in. We all take a little gamble.

its like dippin your willy into a random girl without a condom. We do it for the feeling but we all know the risk!

Multiple violations, meaning that the account sale wasn't the true reason , just the pot boiling over. I have sold many, many account and never had one banned. I also do not cheat using 3rd party software in any way.

Multiple violations, meaning that the account sale wasn't the true reason , just the pot boiling over. I have sold many, many account and never had one banned. I also do not cheat using 3rd party software in any way.
Well that just goes to the risk of when we buy accounts. Once we buy an account we don't know what the prior owner did with the account. They could have ran naked across freeport or danced for coins in PoK.

Honestly, again that just goes to the nature of the beast. Account bans happen. My problem is honesty. Just be honest with the buyer or seller and make sure that there is some agreement on a refund or something to protect both people.

I don't do anything on my accounts but do I insure them a little for sales? Yup. That is because information is still being exchanged.

Also daybreak could have said Multiple but really might still be 1. We don't know the truth but I still think is just a case of account being sold and banned.

Just weird that the dude is throwing mud about FBI shit...why the fuck would you say stupid shit like that... my god..

honestly if someone came back to me a month later with an account ban. id still kick him like 20 bucks or see what I can do to help. It just curiosity really.
If it happen after a quick sale id refund close to half honestly. No 1 person should take a hard L selling an account that gets banned days later. Both parties should eat.

but I am not everyone here. I thinks omeone with over 100 feedback even selling a 150 dollar account shoudl kick the guy at least 20 bucks.

he seems to be doing fine, yet the person with the account banned seems to suffer the lose in this scenario. Honestly it sounds like he reported the account to the GM viA a petition, not often doesn an account get banned for being sold, without some proof.

Below is from daybreak. I reached out to them to hear from the horse's mouth. So with all the business you do here why didn't you handle this more professionally?

***BREAK***

The account in question is banned due to multiple violations of our terms of service.
Account selling/sharing is not allowed so the account is permanently banned and will not be released.

In regards to whatever personal feud you may be having with the person that gave you this account, we have no idea about that nor do we find it important in regards to the violations at hand.
Thank you for your time.
This shows malicious intent from the seller.

this account had been suspended prior to him even selling the account.
he said he had the account for about a month and in his contact to support they tell him "in regards to whatever personal feud you may be having with the person that gave you this account, sounds like a slip of the tounge

in Domino's defense he has sold me accounts since I started here about and always let me know if he was originial owner when asked (this was BEFORE the question became a sticky on listing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back