• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Firiona Vie ***ONLY $99*** NoS XPAC ACCOUNTS WITH MAX AA Best Price Level 120 clean accounts for sale on FV. (2 Viewers)

****I have several accounts READY that have Terror of Luclin already ordered. See below for more info.****

I started doing this early October 2020. Since that time, I've sold 160+ accounts to many customers, including quite a few repeat customers. There's a very good reason for so much success in such a short period of time. Actually, several good reasons. No one else offers not just a great deal for a great price, but the service that goes with it. I go above and beyond on a regular basis for my customers. From chatting on discord to help new or returning players, to text and phone calls when that level of service is called for.

Don't take my word for it, look at the customer comments below for testimonials!

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED:
PayPal (friends and family only)
CRYPTO (Bitcoin and others)
CashApp
Krono (1 per $10 or part thereof)
Platinum (5m per $10)

**AVAILABLE TOV ACCOUNTS**
120 Rogue MAX AA Only $225 with 100% velium threaded gear, or $215 with ftp gear
120 Warrior MAX AA Only $225 with 100% velium threaded gear

The following toons can be had in 3 different options: Full Velium Threaded gear for only $175, FTP gear for only $165, or no gear only $155

115 Zerk MAX AA through CoV and Terror of Luclin pre-ordered SOLD
115 SK MAX AA through CoV and
Terror of Luclin pre-ordered available by 11/5 SOLD
115 Shaman MAX AA through CoV and
Terror of Luclin pre-ordered AVAILABLE NOW SOLD
1x 115 Rogue MAX AA through CoV with
Terror of Luclin pre-ordered AVAILABLE NOW
115 Cleric MAX AA through CoV and
Terror of Luclin pre-ordered AVAILABLE NOW

**IN PROGRESS**
120 Cleric MAX AA now in progress
120 Zerk MAX AA now in progress

The following toons are currently available at only $95 each:
110 Bard MAX AA
110 Berzerker MAX AA
110 Cleric MAX AA SOLD
110 Shaman MAX AA
110 Warrior MAX AA

The following toons are currently available at only $65 each:

110 bard
110 bst
110 clr
110 dru

110 enc
110 mage
110 monk
110 nec
110 pal
110 rng
110 rog
110 shm
110 SK
110 war

110 wiz
110 zerk
Any equipment come with the $95 and $65 toons?

ATTENTION!! DPG DOES NOT ALLOW TRANSFERS OFF OF FV!!
I personally recommend you be very careful about buying accounts with the SQA set. It will always be possible for someone to recover the account.

Instead of buying from the guy who has only a few sales and quite literally copied my ad, you can buy from someone with more integrity.

I started doing this early October 2020. Since that time, I've sold 200+ accounts to many customers, including quite a few repeat customers. There's a very good reason for so much success in such a short period of time. Actually, several good reasons. No one else offers not just a great deal for a great price, but the service that goes with it. I go above and beyond on a regular basis for my customers. From chatting on discord to help new or returning players, to text and phone calls when that level of service is called for.

Don't take my word for it, look at the customer comments below for testimonials!

Platinum (6m per $10)

EPIC 2.0 Available for an additional amount!
TBL, TOV, COV, and TOL paragons available!
Krono and/or plat can be added to the toon as well for an additional amount!

**AVAILABLE TOL ACCOUNTS**

120 Rogue MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear (x2)
120 Cleric MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Shaman MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Mage MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Ench MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear SOLD
120 SK MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Warrior MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Zerk MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Ranger MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear SOLD
120 Bard MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Druid MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear

Toons come with spells/tomes purchased and skills raised

115 Bst (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $60 w/o gear
115 Bard
(ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Zerk (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Ench (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Mage (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Druid (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear

115 Shaman (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Warrior (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Wiz (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear

**Currently in progress**
120 Cleric Max AA
120 SK Max AA
115 Necro
120 Ench
120 Shaman
120 Ranger
120 Bard
115 Bard
Hi I ws looking at your 120 Mage. What are the differences between TBL, TOV, COV, and TOL paragons, and what are your prices. Thanks.

I personally recommend you be very careful about buying accounts with the SQA set. It will always be possible for someone to recover the account.

Instead of buying from the guy who has only a few sales and quite literally copied my ad, you can buy from someone with more integrity.

I started doing this early October 2020. Since that time, I've sold 200+ accounts to many customers, including quite a few repeat customers. There's a very good reason for so much success in such a short period of time. Actually, several good reasons. No one else offers not just a great deal for a great price, but the service that goes with it. I go above and beyond on a regular basis for my customers. From chatting on discord to help new or returning players, to text and phone calls when that level of service is called for.

Platinum (6m per $10)

120 Rogue MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear (x2)
120 Cleric MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Shaman MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Mage MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Ench MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear SOLD
120 SK MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Warrior MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Zerk MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear (x2)
120 Ranger MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear SOLD
120 Bard MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear
120 Druid MAX AA Only $209 with 100% Luclinite Ensanguined gear

Toons come with spells/tomes purchased and skills raised

115 Bst (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $60 w/o gear
115 Bard
(ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Zerk (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Ench (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Mage (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Druid (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear

115 Shaman (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Warrior (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Wiz (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear
115 Pal (ftp no AA) $75 w/gear or $65 w/o gear

**Currently in progress**
120 Cleric Max AA
120 SK Max AA

120 Ench Max AA
120 Shaman Max AA
120 Ranger Max AA
120 Bard Max AA
120 Bst Max AA
120 Necro Max AA
115 Necro
115 Mage
115 SK
interested in the 115 warrior want to get right now how long does it take? add me on discord at AC2#2301

Krono (1 per $9 or part thereof)
Platinum (7m per $10)

120 SK MAX AA FULL ENDOWED COV T2 RAID GEAR (90% augged), epic 2.0, and TBL through TOL Paragons ONLY $499 $399 SALE

Toons come with spells/tomes purchased and skills raised as well as fully geared

120 Bard MAX AA Only $209
120 Beast MAX AA Only $209

120 Berserker MAX AA Only $209 (x2)

120 Cleric MAX AA Only $209
120 Druid MAX AA Only $209
120 Ench MAX AA Only $209
120 Mage MAX AA Only $209
120 Necro MAX AA Only $209
120 Ranger MAX AA Only $209

120 Rogue MAX AA Only $209 (x2)
120 Shaman MAX AA Only $209
120 Warrior MAX AA Only $209
Great service. Ill be back!

Hmm. It seems that there are no such thing as clean accounts since DBG changed it so that the original account email MUST be verified before it can be changed. https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/dbg-changes-to-changing-unverified-emails.91487/
Can you verifiy that this is correct? It looks like account sellers need to make email accounts to go along with whatever character they plan to sell and give buyer both.
I've sold 3 accounts since the last date posted in that link, and none required my email to be verified. The only thing that needs to be done is have the verification email forward to the buyer so they can click the link directly and it bypasses this.

Ninja is legit. Even without email change I haven't worried about it but yes, it's as simple as clicking a link that gets created when changing email. Always has been.

Ninja, thank you for your timely responses. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you for being a stand up guy. Rare these days. Others thinking about this service, trust this fella, follows through. Thanks again Ninja.

Accounts fully ready to go, as well as power leveling services 90+ and AA! Cheaper and faster than the competition!

When the competition says they're faster, ask them to show you a screen shot of how many kills per hour they're doing, and what zone it's in! How much aa per kill? Details matter and so does comparing apples to apples!

PayPal
Platinum (8.5m per $9)

Toons come with spells/tomes purchased and skills raised as well as fully geared

120 Bard MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Beast MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

120 Berserker MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

120 Cleric MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC! (In Progress)
120 Druid MAX AA Only $179 MAX THROUGH TOL

120 Ench MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Mage MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Monk MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Necro MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC! (in progress)
120 Ranger MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

SALE! 120 Rogue MAX AA Only $
179 (x2) MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Shaman MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 SK MAX AA Only $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Warrior MAX AA Only $
179 (in progre

I started doing this early October 2020. Since that time, I've sold 300+ accounts to many customers, including quite a few repeat customers. There's a very good reason for so much success in such a short period of time. Actually, several good reasons. No one else offers not just a great deal for a great price, but the service that goes with it. I go above and beyond on a regular basis for my customers. From chatting on discord to help new or returning players, to text and phone calls when that level of service is called for.

PayPal
Platinum (11m per $9)

120 Bard Only $129 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Beast Only $129 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

120 Berserker Only $129 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

120 Cleric Only $129 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Ench Only $129 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Necro Only $129 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Ranger Only $149 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

120 Rogue(x2) Only $129 each
MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Rogue(x2)
WITH EPIC 2.0 Only $179 each MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Shaman Only $149 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 SK Only
WITH EPIC 2.0 ONLY $199 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Warrior Only $129 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
Hi I would be interested in the warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back