• You've discovered EC Tunnel šŸ’µšŸ«±šŸ»ā€šŸ«²šŸ¾ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community šŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! šŸ‘‹

Accounts Firiona Vie ***ONLY $99*** NoS XPAC ACCOUNTS WITH MAX AA Best Price Level 120 clean accounts for sale on FV. (2 Viewers)

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Level
Race
Varies
Class
Varies
Registered Country
United States
Creator
šŸ› šŸŸ¢ Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
šŸ‘Ŗ šŸŸ¢ Just me!
Email
šŸ“§ šŸŸ¢ No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
šŸ“ž šŸŸ¢ No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
šŸ’³ šŸŸ¢ No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
šŸ™Š šŸŸ¢ No secret question has been set.
ATTENTION!! DPG DOES NOT ALLOW TRANSFERS OFF OF FV!!

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED:
PayPal only

120 Bard Only $99 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Beast Only $99 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

120 Berserker Only $99 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

120 Ench Only $99 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Necro Only $99 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

120 Rogue(x2) Only $99 each
MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Rogue(x1)
WITH EPIC 2.0 Only $149 each MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!
120 Warrior Only $99 MAX AA THROUGH NOS XPAC!

Refund Policy
šŸ›Žļø No refunds for buyers remorse or mistakes on the purchasers end (not realizing you can't xfer off of FV is a good example).
If anything is not as advertised, I'll refund the full amount within 24 hours as long as no changes have been made to the account or toon.
Last edited:
Look at the customer comments below for testimonials!

Anyone who buys 1 or more toons between 12/8 and 12/31 will be entered in a drawing to get one free level 110 toon!!

A custom level 110 toon can typically be completed within 3 days of accepting the order (max AA toons take longer). Don't see what you want on the available list? Message me and I'll get started on a custom toon just for you.

A long time ago I purchased a couple of accounts and while happy with them, there were a few little things I wish were different. When you buy something, wouldn't it be nice to get a little extra for your money? That's how I handle the toons I'm selling. You shouldn't have to do a lot of work to get started on your new toon. After all, the whole reason to buy a toon instead of leveling one is to save all of that time. I got you!
Here are the extras on all toons:

80% WR bags in all 10 character slots
10 slot giant capacity containers (tool boxes) in all bank slots
All spells/tomes have been purchased up to ROS
All relevant skills at or near max.
I even maxed out swimming!
Max exp into level, meaning 1 kill from level 111
Every slot guaranteed to have TOV T1 gear (or better). I see some people selling toons with conflagrant, or a few slots not having TOV T1. Mine are full TOV T1, and occasionally some CoV T1.
100k plat so your new character doesn't start out totally broke.
NEW! All languages are maxed. This is helpful on FV, as there is no standard (Elvish is the used language) and many people forget to use Elvish.
NEW! All toons now come with one stack each of the following potions: Invis, IVU, shrink, gate, and levi.

I don't charge any extra for gear or getting skills up as some sellers do. Your character will be ready to jump into combat as soon as you log in, as it should be.
I have no doubt you'll agree this is exactly what you're looking for. But how much is it going to cost??

$60 on Paypal FNF OR
6 Krono OR
21m plat

Really. That's not a typo.

NEW DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE! Thinking of building a team and need more than one toon? I'm doing 10% discounts for multiple toons purchased at the same time.

Contact me with questions or requests.

110 Mage with MAX AA subbed until 1/12/21 ONLY $90

Upgrade any toon to MAX AA on any level 110 toon for only $30 more.

Available now 110 Monk
Available now 110 Bst

Available now 110 Shaman
Available now 110 Warrior
Available now 110 Wizard x2
Available now 110 Cleric x2
Available now 110 Ranger
Available now 110 Mage
Available now 110 Bard
Available now 110 Rogue

Available now 110 SK SOLD
Available now 110 Rogue SOLD
Available now 110 Cleric SOLD
Available now 110 Bard SOLD
Available now 110 Pally SOLD
Available now 110 Necro SOLD
Available now 110 Druid SOLD

Planning on keeping your new toon Gold? Let me know when you purchase and I'll throw in something extra for free!
Thanks for the sale was a smooth transaction

Review -
So I have NEVER played on normal EQ servers. Always messed around on Mangler and now Aradune. I wanted to taste a little of what the real EQ was like. FV felt like the perfect server. Not knowing a damn thing I went shopping like many of us here. I found this gentle selling premade 110. These are not your normal accounts. These are loaded. The gear I have sets me up perfectly to go to 115. The Max AA is amazing touch and the account has EVERYTHING i need to just buy an xpac and GO. Amazing work. Amazing service.

Look at the customer comments below for testimonials!

A custom level 110 toon can typically be completed within 4-5 days of accepting the order (max AA toons take longer). Don't see what you want on the available list? Message me and I'll get started on a custom toon just for you.

A long time ago I purchased a couple of accounts and while happy with them, there were a few little things I wish were different. When you buy something, wouldn't it be nice to get a little extra for your money? That's how I handle the toons I'm selling. You shouldn't have to do a lot of work to get started on your new toon. After all, the whole reason to buy a toon instead of leveling one is to save all of that time. I got you!
Here are the extras on all toons:

80% WR bags in all 10 character slots
10 slot giant capacity containers (tool boxes) in all bank slots
All spells/tomes have been purchased up to ROS
All relevant skills at or near max.
I even maxed out swimming!
Max exp into level, meaning 1 kill from level 111
Every slot guaranteed to have TOV T1 gear (or better). I see some people selling toons with conflagrant, or a few slots not having TOV T1. Mine are full TOV T1, and occasionally some CoV T1.
100k plat so your new character doesn't start out totally broke.
NEW! All languages are maxed. This is helpful on FV, as there is no standard (Elvish is the used language) and many people forget to use Elvish.
NEW! All toons now come with one stack each of the following potions (ON REQUEST FREE OF CHARGE): Invis, IVU, shrink, gate, and levi.

I don't charge any extra for gear or getting skills up as some sellers do. Your character will be ready to jump into combat as soon as you log in, as it should be.
I have no doubt you'll agree this is exactly what you're looking for. But how much is it going to cost??

$60 on Paypal FNF OR
6 Krono OR
24m plat

Really. That's not a typo.

NEW DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE! Thinking of building a team and need more than one toon? I'm doing 10% discounts for multiple toons purchased at the same time.

Contact me with questions or requests.

SPECIAL***SPECIAL***

115 Zerk/115 Ranger/115 Bard All same account

26/27 xpacs
Zerk has all ToV T1 gear with CoV T1 weapon and 41162 AA (Max through ToV iirc)
Ranger has ToV T1 non-vis and conflagrant armor 27530 AA
Bard has all ToV T1 except for I think 2 non-vis slots 38257 AA

This account was never meant to be sold, but I'm switching my dps from zerks to rogues, so here we are.
Email has been verified but I have the info.
SQA was set, and I have the answer.
CC was used once when the account was started and I have the last 4 and address.
No phone number has been linked.
I am the only owner of the account.

ONLY $225 Get this quick before I change my mind and keep it!

110 Rogue MAX AA $90 SOLD
110 Zerk MAX AA Only $90 SOLD
110 Cleric MAX AA only $90 SOLD

Upgrade to MAX AA on any level 110 toon for only $30 more.

Available now 110 Monk $60
Available now 110 Bst $60

Available now 110 Wizard $60
Available now 110 Mage $60
Available now 110 Bard $60 SOLD
Available now 110 Zerk $60
Available now 110 Ranger $60
Available now 110 Warrior $60 SOLD
Available now 110 SK $60 SOLD
Available now 110 Cleric $60

Available now 110 Warrior SOLD

Available now 110 Rogue SOLD
Available now 110 Cleric SOLD
Available now 110 Pally SOLD
Available now 110 Druid SOLD

Available now 110 Ranger SOLD

Planning on keeping your new toon Gold? Let me know when you purchase and I'll throw in something extra for free!

AWESOME SELLER!!! Awesome Service!! I enjoyed my buying experience greatly! I Highly Recommend Him to ALL! You will be just as thrilled as I am!

I am not verified so I can not leave official feedback but I created this account for the sole reason of buying one of Ninjapickle's offering. I had ZERO activity until I messaged him. He could have rightfully told me to "go suck a pickle" (seriously I heard that phrase a few months ago and it just fit so well). He did not and was gracious, super-fast, very very communicative and just a pleasure to work with. I can not recommend him highly enough! (and if I bite the bullet and get verified I'll click the green button!)

Ninjapickle is fast and responsive while being flexible with delivering the custom toon requests, I was extremely pleased with working with him and will absolutely be back for more at some point.

NP is the guy to use, hands down.

Excelent service - exactly what I was looking for - communication was spot on! Will definatley be using NinjaPickles service again!

super fast custom sk great communications even did a phone walkthrough on logging in when i was having trouble no one better

Users who are viewing this thread

• E
Back