• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Beastlords 1-60 350$ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Only ONE slot left !! PM now to lock in
offering a presale on beastlords, with velious coming to an end i have had a lot of people asking about beastlords and if im going to offer something. so here it is.

PRICE 350$
Beastlord 1-60, time frame 10 days from luclin launch ( the long time frame is due to it being a few days before thanksgiving, recent server stability issues, and the fact that everyone and their moms will be playing the first 2-3 days of launch.)
i am known for my speedy PLs so if i can get it done in 6 days instead of 10 because zones are clean, the better for all of us.
REQUIREMENTS.
10 exp pots
YOU MUST CREATE THE ACCOUNT and verify the email to avoid any automated 2 step verifications.
i require full access to the accounts.
SKILLS WILL NOT BE LEVELED. im going for speed so i will not be leveling skills. if this is a deal breaker for you we can possibly arrange a defense/offense skillup for an extra fee.
PAYMENTS, i will require 50% deposit upfront to lock in and the other 50% a day before luclin launches. . deposits are 100% refundable up until luclin launch.
PM for further information. (please give me 24 hours to respond)

if your interested in AAs along with this service that can be adjusted.
(400$ for 60bst with 40 aas)

Refund Policy
🛎️ Deposit refundable up until luclin launch.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back