• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Bans (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah was definitely from RMT plat purchases, my RMT purchase account and the account I traded items over to were both banned, I have purchased from multiple sellers though so I have no idea if it was just one single person or multiple people that were getting tracked.

on eqmac i know we had someone tracking IP's on users here and matching them to the eqmac forum site members to find out who the RMTers were…….is there a chance this is happening to the p99 site as well? It is already know the p99 devs monitor these forums so just curious.

Yeah 2 of my accounts were banned - bad news but hey I knew the consequences....my fault.

It was def P1999BluePlat as that is the only person I did any business with - looks like I'm levelling a new toon again!

Terribly sorry for anyone who dealt with me who got banned. I tried my best to sell in as large quantities as possible and deal with as few people as possible, but it seemed like the people I sold to just kept buying and buying more and more from every user on this site (I don't blame these people, just to clarify. Its not their fault). Eventually you create a web of transactions that are all linked together and it only takes 1 person getting caught to take down a massive amount of people. It was what I was hoping to avoid and something I had avoided since my join date on this site. Anyways, not much I can say. I truly apologize and I hope people had some fun in meantime. Won't be selling any more plat or anything related to p99 anymore. If anyone else chooses to continue to buy or sell, keep in mind what I said above and try to do your best to stick to that. Good luck

FYI while you are in game, you have a port open for p99 to view everything you do on your computer. IF anyone is wealthy enough to afford a lawyer for this, it is a violation of privacy rights (in the United States). That being said, if you're on this site and in game, they see what you're doing.

this is a huge scam ..if their intention were purely to keep people from selling items in RL then they would return the money the took from the people they stole it from

Nm, I wasn't banned. False alarm from a friend being banned from something related to someone else. Had uninstalled the game :p

I was banned!! Lost my Lvl 19 cleric from that p99 lucky for me I never paid his ass hahaha told him to deliver first pay later and that later never came!!! mR.jorrah has been banned himself

I was banned!! Lost my Lvl 19 cleric from that p99 lucky for me I never paid his ass hahaha told him to deliver first pay later and that later never came!!! mR.jorrah has been banned himself

So you just admitted you intentionally scammed. Glad your ass got banned faggot. Blame Skype "Jacksonpacksguns" who was stupid enough to ask in /say in EC tunnel "where do I sent payment?" And one other dip shit who came running to me on Friday saying his RL brother petitioned him for buying plat. Stupid fucking red necks . Oh well

on eqmac i know we had someone tracking IP's on users here and matching them to the eqmac forum site members to find out who the RMTers were…….is there a chance this is happening to the p99 site as well? It is already know the p99 devs monitor these forums so just curious.

No. The EQmac situation was that he was PM'ing people links to his server. When you clicked on the link, he got your IP.

If you want to click a link you don't recognize, use a proxy.

How do they track all the accounts he logged into over such a long period of time? Seems like IP address alone would be unreliable for the task.

I'm not up to date on all the tools at their disposal.

Also how would they go about justifying banning people for empty trades ect? I'm curious as well. It seems if they start banning anyone even related to a suspected RMT they are going to alienate their population and P99 will wither up and die. The last big ban wave killed 1/3 of their active population. So are they just happy to play with 200 people they know and fuck everyone else?

You get better at witch hunting. (27)

How do they track all the accounts he logged into over such a long period of time? Seems like IP address alone would be unreliable for the task.

Mac address is usually how they do it. You get a unique address with your motherboard/network card called a MAC address that never changes no matter what your IP is. The only way to change a mac address is to add a wireless card or change network cards (which is usually impossible as it's built into your motherboard on 99.999% of the PCs of the world)

They banned every account associated with the guy. They did this expecting the innocents to petition then they take a closer look and see if said person was truly innocent. If they were you get unbanned. It has always been their stradgey to blanket ban and them clean up the mess.

So you just admitted you intentionally scammed. Glad your ass got banned faggot. Blame Skype "Jacksonpacksguns" who was stupid enough to ask in /say in EC tunnel "where do I sent payment?" And one other dip shit who came running to me on Friday saying his RL brother petitioned him for buying plat. Stupid fucking red necks . Oh well

Technically he didn't scam. The thing he purchased was never delivered so he had no obligation to pay.

Sounds like he had 19 levels to pay for, or however many levels/hours were spent by someone else

I wouldn't pay for a partial job if the guy doing the PL got the account banned. If the ban was my fault then I'd toss him some compensation but in this instance, absolutely not.

I wouldn't pay for a partial job if the guy doing the PL got the account banned. If the ban was my fault then I'd toss him some compensation but in this instance, absolutely not.

I agree with that, I interpreted it as the person being pl'd was involved in rmt - like to pay the pler. Maybe I'm wrong.

Was anyone banned who did not deal with P1999BluePlat? It seems like he did not care if he got everyone banned to make his money. Sure he made deliveries but then they ALL fell through for numerous reasons, the main one being because he sold to so many people. As Duri stated, no one would have noticed if he did not start selling to so many people. I'm smelling a scam out of this.. sell everything, make what you can, get banned, disappear.

Approach careful on who you are dealing with and know the source & how it gets distributed.

Now whoever got banned your IP is tainted and you will most lIkely get caught again on RMT since they flagged your IP addresss.

PM me if you want to hear some technical stuffs if you are banned.

Yeah also don't buy stuffs from mass liquididator , you are already in trouble.

I use VPN(proxy) on each of my 3 laptops ( 2 of them has their own isp provider ) use for RMT and I even macspoof all my computers regularly plus random network name generating.

If you are seller on this redguides, have a fucking decency and protect your buyers with tech stuffs and don't just massively sell to all randoms who will recklessly buy from other reckless seller.

I still have about 1 millions pp on blue but I don't plan to sell them anytime soon with all these new people buying here and there , just for my protection

Last edited:
Approach careful on who you are dealing with and know the source & how it gets distributed.

Now whoever got banned your IP is tainted and you will most lIkely get caught again on RMT since they flagged your IP addresss.

PM me if you want to hear some technical stuffs if you are banned.

Yeah also don't buy stuffs from mass liquididator , you are already in trouble.

I use VPN(proxy) on each of my 3 laptops ( 2 of them has their own isp provider ) use for RMT and I even macspoof all my computers regularly plus random network name generating.

If you are seller on this redguides, have a fucking decency and protect your buyers with tech stuffs and don't just massively sell to all randoms who will recklessly buy from other reckless seller.

I still have about 1 millions pp on blue but I don't plan to sell them anytime soon with all these new people buying here and there , just for my protection

Something like this ??

KcziIqh.jpg

this is from another market of mine

StEdBrD.jpg

it is so interesting , after i reject them , there is some guy allude i use second account and my stuff is illegal on my market

if you have interesting , you can view my post .

I doubt that they are a group.

Ariakus,

Sorry that you feel that I might be have been a contributor to the bans. If you have access to the The Black Market forum you can see I acknowledge everyone who has helped me on Test Server. I by no means attempt to scam out anyone. And I was sincere with my remark about having luck selling your items and I truly feel that there is a market for doing this with money. Being in the military I don't have the time to farm equipment and then offer it up for others who would be willing to purchase the items.

Additionally, our PM conversations took place August 19th, almost two months ago so not certain how it relates to the current topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back