• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Banned Jerk Threads (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Long and short of it:

I see threads started by people who are now banned and they are being bumped. Can the autobump feature be turned off for banned accounts or maybe a prefix of “Banned,” “Scam,” or some such?

Extra bits:

Not sure how much work that would take on the backend to accomplish. It is just a minor annoyance, but I have fell for the same bumped/banned thread at least twice. Yeah, that probably says something about me, but I blame it on lack of sleep.

I think that's a fair request @Coinstop , we have a lot of new users here on ECT and I feel these threads spook a lot of potential trades when the fact remains that this small site community for the most part is very honest and trustworthy.

Good suggestion. When I ban users from now on ill check and see if they have any active posts and remove them.
Thanks guys for the improvement.

@xoxo , @eVILE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back