• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Aradune or Rizlona (1 Viewer)

Vandax

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Hey all,

I'm entertaining the idea of returning to EQ. My question is simple, but I'll provide some information.

I plan on playing one toon, not boxing any others. It looks like there are cheaper accounts available on Rizlona, which means more bang for my buck.

Question: As a single box, would I find groups/guilds on Rizlona or is it pretty much box or don't progress? I've checked the everquest forums, but none of the information I find is recent.

I appreciate your time and answers. Thanks!

Sturm2k

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
There are quite a few guilds in Riz that have single account players there raiding. I can recall 3 guilds that use a mix of box and single player accounts.
My best advice is to reach out to a few guilds that are raiding and see what the grouping looks like. If you get into a guild most likely when it comes to AA farming you will find a group within guild.

For Aradune yes you will pay a bit more for an account but playing as a solo player (come AA farming) will be a bit more enjoyable as finding groups will be easier. Things cost a bit more on Aradune but that means you also get more value for your items. Groups flow really well on Aradune as I never really had to much of an issue with grouping with any Char type. Riz it can be a bit tricky with the boxers. Some don't want a single player while others are very welcoming for it.

Because you plan to solo play (I 2 box max myself) Aradune makes the best fit as this game imo is a group game. So its nice to meet new people group up and relax. Remember we sit 3-5 hours in groups. its nice to talk with more than 1 person :) lol

Vandax

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Thank you very much for your response! I think that solidifies my choice on which server. I'm going to go with Aradune!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)