• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Aradune 65 Beastlord 503aa Time Flagged - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Beastlord
Registered Country
Other
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟡 Three or more
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Account has a 65 beastlord with 503aa and is time flagged.
Items below have Allah links on them to see items:
Earrings: Earring of Xaoth Kor & Earring of Endless Speed (also have Earring of Falling Stars in bag)
Mask: Crys'Va Mask
Neck: Obsidian Necklace
Cloak: Cloak of Combustion
Shoulders: Twisted Pauldrons
Wrist: Bracelet of Darkness & Cloudy Mark
Feet: Dumul's Boots of the Brute
Hands: Gloves of the Khati Sha
Legs: Dumul's Leggings of the Brute
Waist: Girdle of Focus
Arms: Dumul's Sleeves of the Brute
Chest: Lunar Fungus Covered Tunic
Rings: Starred Yttrium Ring & Ring of Rage
Weapons: Mace of the Ancients & Hammer of Crushing Waves
Ranged: Earthen Bile

Other notable items: Has epic, Bunny mount, has unclaimed wyrm mount and 2x 42 slot snowbound satchels in /claim, has house of thule expansion for 999x mount and bag claims, beast has a 42/40/40/20/16 slot bags, avatar fist wraps, amulet of pure heart (click counteract poison), gloves of warding (clicky magic resist buff), daring deathfist disguise (clicky orc illuision), veil of flames (clicky fire elemental illusion), Polymorph Forest Fairy Wand (clicky levitate & fairy illusion), Visage of Ottmir Gentleman (clicky ottmir gentleman illusion), Metamorph Wand - Lodizal (Lodi pet illusion), Metamorph Wand - Bulthar (pet illusion bulthar), Wand of Imperceptibility (clicky shrink), Metamorph Wand - Worg (worg pet illusion)

Be aware this IS A BRAZILIAN ACCOUNT. Which means you have to pay for the account sub with krono unless you happen to live in Brazil. The account is still active via krono sub for another 3 weeks.

SOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back