• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 AIMEN SCAMMER (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
18   0   1
I sent money via paypal for some goods we agreed upon. Told me he was en route to meet me and then I never heard from it again. Now I have to try to dispute the charge despite sending it as a friends and family amount. What a nightmare. Oh well.

If you used funds that were already in paypal you are most likely done for in regards to money.

I've heard stories of people contacting their bank or CC company to dispute the charge and put a stop to it RIGHT AWAY and from the stories, that worked. Worth a try.

Called bank as well as paypal. also he sent me a screenshot of the items and hid his character but not the druid he got a port from. I got his toon name from that druid and am sending it to p99

Called bank as well as paypal. also he sent me a screenshot of the items and hid his character but not the druid he got a port from. I got his toon name from that druid and am sending it to p99

Didn't fucking scam you! I HAVE A LIMIT OF 10 MESSAGES AN HOUR AND YOU SENT THE PAYMENT AND REVERSED IT WITHIN THAT TIMEFRAME! I TOLD I WAS HEADING TO T1 AND YOU NEVER GAVE ME AN IN GAME NAME PRIOR!

NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO GET MY ACCOUNT BANNED? FUCK YOU MAN! YOU'RE THE FUCKING SCAMMER! YOU CLAIMED THAT YOUR SON USED YOUR PAYPAL WITHOUT YOUR KNOWING? YOU'RE GOING AGAINST EVERYTHING THIS WEBSITE TRIES TO PROTECT AGAINST!

THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE!

Have pm'd messages showing you asking and receiving my sons in game name then followed up to say you were on the way. We waited for another 35 minutes after i noticed you were no longer online the red-guide website before calling my credit card company as well as paypal. Also got your ingame character name from the druid who ported you. his name was visible allowing me to msg him and he remembered you. Do the right thing next time. hopefully youll learn your lesson instead of trying to take advantage of more people.

Your name on that 35 enchanter will be sent to p1999 if you do not fully work with paypal to rectify you're deceitfulness.

Also he had given you his phone number to better communicate with him and you did not contact him 1 way or the other. Have message proof of that also.

The bazaar post listing the item for sale was at about 1:30 PM, by 4 PM you were claiming to have been scammed by 6 PM you reported that you had already called paypay & bank.

Real life happens, people have issues, things don't always go right. That doesn't make it a scam.

Hey is there anyway to remove this thread since after a 2nd look Mr. Darkie and Redbot did admit that I wasn't in the wrong for accusing him of scamming. Just want to protect a clean reputation for further transactions =)

Gobble gobble!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back