• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Agonist is a lowlife scammer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWTrader630

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Level
Race
Woodelf
Class
Druid
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟡 Yes, but I can't supply the answer.
Agonist - deleting your original thread won't save you.
Let this be a lesson to you not to scam people, regardless of amount, and thinking there will be
no consequences.
I mean you are still scamming people when you are already a 40-year-old woman (based on your Driver's license) and being a person with disability and a mother with 2 kids (according to online info about you) does not entitle you to scam people. You better fully refund me along with other people that you scammed.

I also saw that your friend started a gofundme page for you two years ago for $1,000 as you couldn't pay your rent (bogus or not). Even if you are still having financial difficulties, it is not an excuse to scam people.

I have your MA Driver's license and will file complaints against you if I don't get back my money this week.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Details#crnt
https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

I have also reported you to the P99 GMs for RMT scamming with your toon Tuor.

https://imgur.com/a/9bPiGSn

Refund Policy
🛎️ Yes
Last edited:
Make sure when you PM Sirken, its through discord and you're not on your Pc/ip.

He will back trace every account you've been on and start banning customers you've dealt with.

Make sure when you PM Sirken, its through discord and you're not on your Pc/ip.

He will back trace every account you've been on and start banning customers you've dealt with.

Yeah, I'm just waiting for my other accounts to get banned now after this announcement. I was also scammed by Agonist.

Such is life.

Currently pending paypal to resolve this scam. If it is not resolved by paypal,
she will be receiving a letter from my attorney directly. I guarantee it.
This isn't really a matter of how much money she scammed me (only $100),
but rather a matter of principle that she needs to learn that she can't just scam people
and thinking she can get away with it with no consequences.

Update.

Paypal finally reversed the $100 charge today which is good.
However, I've lost all my 2018 (paper) gains in the stock market in the past two months, so I can barely smile at the refund.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back