• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Agnarr 1-65 + AA's Custom Powerlevels. Experienced, Reliable and Trustworthy. AFK AE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.7%
305   1   0
Too many box crews on Agnarr? Can't level fast enough with real life in the way? Just too boring to grind that level and 200 AA's?

Taking orders for custom powerlevels 1-65 +AAs on Agnarr. You make the account(s) and toons, I level them up. You just sit back and come back to a ready to play toon when you log in.

-Never had a customer issue/Banned/touched/complaint.
-I buy the vendor purchased spells if requested for the level you order so you don't have to worry about that.
-I Give frequent updates to let you know where i'm at with your toon if that's what you desire/request.

-AFK AE pl is also available, pm for details

Seeking max aa's at 65? Offering HUGE discounts on max AA orders atm, pm me for more details!

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Re: Agnarr 1-50 Custom Powerlevels. Experienced, Reliable and Trustworthy.

PM sent a few days ago, still no response (but my Bazaar verification didn't go through until today).

Interested for 18-26 PL on Enchanter

Bump, will be doing 1-50 in the very near future.

If you're looking for any level of pl between 1-50 pm me and will see if we can fit you in.

Looking to start asap

Are you back to PLing on Agnarr? I have a Necro I would be interested in taking from 16 - 30+

Re: Agnarr 1-60 Custom Powerlevels. Experienced, Reliable and Trustworthy.

Interested in rates for a 51-60 Monk leveling. Message me. Dont need skillups etc, will have plenty of xp pots

Looking to get in on the above too. Same deal.

Is this still a thing? I'm curious about the cost to take a druid from 10 to 50? Pm sent as well.

Re: Agnarr 1-60 + AA's Custom Powerlevels. Experienced, Reliable and Trustworthy.

Now running 40+ afk pl as well as doing aa's, discounts on orders of 100 or more!

Re: Agnarr 1-60 + AA's Custom Powerlevels. Experienced, Reliable and Trustworthy. AFK

Aeing daily, hundreds of aa's gotten for customers already! Get in now and max those aa's!

Re: Agnarr 1-60 + AA's Custom Powerlevels. Experienced, Reliable and Trustworthy. AFK

Been really booked first few days of luclin, spots opening up more. Book your AFK ae now at great prices!

Just giving a shout out! Must use his service. Best in the business.

Actually have some spots opening over the next fews, book while you can!

PM sent to you my good man!. =)

- - - Updated - - -

Resent PM because my inbox was full. My apologies.

Sent you another Reply. Thanks again for replying quickly and loving what you do and doing what you love.

PM'd yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

PM’d

Sent you a response via PM. I appreciate the way you communicate back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back