1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Service Coirnav >>>AFK Powerleveling and AA<<< *Any Level Range*

Discussion in 'EverQuest Services' started by eVILE, Nov 16, 2018.

1. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Refund Policy:
    None upon completion. Partial based on how far I’ve gotten if you change your mind.

Planes of Power opens next Wednesday the 13th. It brings with it a lot of the flags to get, mobs to kill, levels/AA to grind, and raid items to loot.

Get a head start by maxing out level 60 and your banked AA. We can save up to 120 AA so don't wait until PoP drops. Be ahead of the curve!

Why waste your valuable raid time with the exp grind? Let me handle the monotonous parts for you!

I mean, let's be honest, we all know the first two weeks of a new expac brings out only the best in people. There will be training, kill stealing, and all around showing why aliens will wipe us out without first trying to open diplomatic relations. But you can skip some or even all of that. Bank your AA now and be ready to spend them as you gain levels.

Currently Offering:

Power levels any range.

AA in any amount.

PoP is now live!

Leveling is done via AoE. I prefer to log you in, but other arrangements can be worked out. I have two different VPN services and multiple computers. Each character is logged in on its own computer and when I log you in, all accounts have their own unique VPN address and I camp you out between pulls to save potion timer. If your account isn't US based, let me know so that I can configure my VPN for the country of your choice.

If you don’t have a character, I can create you a blank toon of your choosing and level it up. I’m here to help you get the character you want.

Ask me about skills!

Ask me about multi-toon and volume discounts!

Verified people may pay after completion within reason. I ask non-verified to pay half up front. I encourage everyone to get verified if you plan on doing long term business here on ECT. It not only raises the trust level for you, but also helps support the website.

If you are wanting to log yourself in and will be going past level 51, then price will be an hourly rate. This is the only way to be fair to both you and I.

Need me to work around your raid or play schedule? Not a problem. I also offer multiple ways to stay in touch during the process.

PayPal FnF is the preferred payment method but we can discuss alternatives if needed.

There is another elephant in the room that we need to discuss. Right now there are a lot of fly by night people offering power leveling in game. Several of these people have had screenshots posted with them giving prices in USD for their services. I caution everyone to think twice before using any service that advertises in game for real money. I know that for some these people will seem like a deal because they are offering unbelievably cheap prices per hour. Like a lot of things, the price per hour is just there to draw you in. When it comes to actual costs, you will find that they are no cheaper than most of us on ECT and in many cases, both take longer and cost more. You also give up a lot in security and customer service. Even if you don't use me for your power leveling and AA, I urge you to use a verified and high feedback person from ECT. We are verified for a reason. We have a lot of feedback for a reason. We are trustworthy and willing to be able to be doxxed to give you peace of mind. We also take this seriously. For many of us this is a large part of our income. We won't risk our reputation by cheating a client or take risks that could get us, or them, banned.

#1 eVILE, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. Alloe

Alloe Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hello,

Do you have any 40-60 pl going on pst looking for some AAs

Thanks

3. Alloe

Alloe Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Was thinking 50 to start

can I play my char?

4. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Pm me your inbox is full

5. Dude101

Dude101 New Member

0   0   0

doing a few hours today?

6. drakkon

drakkon Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. tr1mm3r

tr1mm3r New Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

8. evan5453

evan5453 New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

9. NoRainNoRainbow

NoRainNoRainbow New Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Bought a low to high level PL from eVILE and it was all aces. Good price, finished quicker than the time frame I had in mind and most importantly made solid progress every day. Highly recommended.

10. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

With Christmas coming up Tuesday, now is the perfect time to get some plvling done so that you can spend time with the family.

11. Nace

Nace Active Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Fast, correct pricing and excellent communication.

12. voidtek1969

voidtek1969 Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

How much is the powerlevelling?