1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts Mangler AFK Powerleveling / Accounts / Plat / Items / Epics

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts' started by bdeqmail, May 8, 2019.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. bdeqmail

bdeqmail Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   1

Level:
    1-50
    Race:
    Misc
    Class:
    Misc
    Creator:
    Yes, I'm the original creator.
    Email:
    I will tell buyer the original email address
    SMS:
    No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
    Credit Card:
    No credit card has ever been used on the account.
    Secret Question/Answer:
    Yes, and I can supply the answer.
    Refund Policy:
    full refund if not as described and returned as it as within 5 days

49 Mage - 1800 mana, 6/8 apothic 115$
    49 Mage
    - 100 mana 4/8 apothic - 110$
    48 Cleric
    - 2100 mana 7/8 ethereal mist - 120$
    38 Necro
    - misc guk gear - 75$
    37 Ench
    - all spells to 50 - 1450 mana - $65
    48 Ench - all spells to 50 - 100$
    50 Ench
    - all spells to 50 - verina tomb and wraith epic pieces with misc others - several BiS, over half done including Vox eyepatch and BCG - 225$
    50 Monk
    - almost entirely BiS - Robe of the Lost Circle - all clickies - 310$
    50 Bard - full planar and jewelry - all songs - 125$
    50 Cleric - full planar and jewelry - all spells to 50 - 3k mana - is badass - 215$

I offer discounts for more than 1 account bought at a time, so ask me about group pricing!!

Please msg for more specific account details. Prices are usually negotiable to a reasonable extent!

Hate set (7 visible pieces and 2 total wrists) 80$
    Fear set
    (7 visible pieces and 2 total wrists) 95$

Powerlevels -1-50 AFK aoe powerleveling!!! Willing to accept characters in different level brackets. No bots, no VMs, no automation EVER. 100% safe and legit, totally wholesome hand leveling!

1-50
    Usually done in 3-4 days.
    You can request a faster time period for increased price.
    $150 for wizard, mage, ench, druid, cleric, bard.
    $175 for all other classes.

33-50
    Usually done in 2-3 days.
    You can request a faster time period for increased price.
    $100 for wizard, mage, ench, druid, cleric, bard.
    $110 for all other classes.

Please msg for pricing on other level brackets.

You have the option of including class appropriate jewelry sets for your characters. Msg for pricing/options.

This is an auction with characters that have not had any bot loaded, any automation of playing used, etc. All done by hand and very safe. If their melee skills are done, I pulled and/or did tanking dps, pet etc.If their casting is maxed I used the buffs, nukes and utility spells to get them there.
    These accounts are 'blank' they use a baron email you can change when you purchase it should have no other information.

I split from my old partner, in short I don't agree with the risk of botting - I will be finishing the belayed orders today and doing several more complete 50 runs before Kunark.

#1 bdeqmail, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 10:59 AM
  2. Niban420

Niban420 New Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Tried to DM you but it is full. Hit me up

3. Sorgens_kammer

Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Beware of this seller, they promised me something over a month ago now and have dropped the ball and ghosted out, never once offering a refund or compensation. When I approach them they just make up excuses and more broken promises. Beware.

4. Vandax

Vandax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

I can second that. I sent $100 for the 48 Enchanter and he gave me a 37 Enchanter. I gave the 37 back because he apologized, saying he accidentally gave me the wrong account and wanted to make it right. This has been 3 days now, so it's safe to say he scammed me at this point. Redbot is aware.