1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Service Coirnav AFK Power Leveling 1-60 and Beyond

Discussion in 'EverQuest Services' started by eVILE, Nov 16, 2018.

1. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Refund Policy:
    None upon completion. Partial based on how far I’ve gotten if you change your mind.

Coirnav is a great server with one major issue, the exp rate SUCKS! Let me help make that problem go away.

Power leveling for any level range from 1 to 60. Also offering AA points. Leveling is done via AoE. I prefer to log you in. Potions are required. When I log you in, all accounts have their own unique VPN address and I camp you out between pulls to save potion timer.

If you don’t have a character, I can create you a blank toon of your choosing and level it up. I’m here to help you get the character you want.

Ask me about skills!

Ask me about multi-toon and volume discounts!

Ask me about goats! (Probably a bad idea.)

Verified people may pay after completion within reason. Non-verified will have to pay half up front and possibly more depending on feedback.

Need me to work around your raid or play schedule? I can do that and offer discord for communication during the process.

PayPal FnF is the preferred payment method but we can discuss alternatives if needed.

While I can add people in at any time if the level is the same as the other characters I’m currently leveling, I try to set my groups up in advance to prevent level conflicts and minimize the amount of time that I have your toon. Sometimes I will post when I’m starting a certain level range, but always feel free to ask about any level range. PM is the best method as I don’t discuss specifics in the forums.

#1 eVILE, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018 at 2:45 AM
  2. Alloe

Alloe Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hello,

Do you have any 40-60 pl going on pst looking for some AAs

Thanks

3. Alloe

Alloe Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Was thinking 50 to start

can I play my char?

4. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Pm me your inbox is full

5. Dude101

Dude101 New Member

0   0   0

doing a few hours today?

6. drakkon

drakkon Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. tr1mm3r

tr1mm3r New Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

8. evan5453

evan5453 New Member

0   0   0

9. NoRainNoRainbow

Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Bought a low to high level PL from eVILE and it was all aces. Good price, finished quicker than the time frame I had in mind and most importantly made solid progress every day. Highly recommended.