• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Service Mangler AFK AoE Power leveling 43-65 Mangler, best service, fastest PL times and best rates around! Maximize your Bonus XP and reserve a spot now!

Cainnable

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Buyer Requirements
no requirements as payment is made in game upfront prior to services
Currently we have server wide bonus xp going on, these times below do not reflect that current bonus xp! - Please note there has been a minor rate change- the 3kr package has reduced from 9 hours down to 8 hours. This is to allow me schedule easier and you to not have to waste an xp pot on your last hour of time.

no other rates, times, locations have changed

Currently a level 55 with a 50% XP pot will see 1 AA every 4-6 minutes, use this as a point of reference when planning out your PL times.

43-60 approx*
60-65 approx*
4-9 AA per hour dependent on level and if you're burning a pot.

Pricing - Package must be paid for in full prior to starting of the session.
  • 1 Krono - 2 hours - time extensions at 1 Krono per 2 hours
  • 2 Krono - 5 hours - time extensions at 1 Krono per 2.5 hours
  • 3 Krono - 8 hours - time extensions at 1 Krono per 3 hours
Time can be extended at the current rate you've paid for. You cannot buy 2 hours for 1 Krono and then get 3 more hours at the end for 1 Krono more, you must buy your block of time up front.

Example:
If you pay for 2 hours and want to extend then it is 1 Krono for another 2 hours, unless you purchase the next level package in full (5 hours).
If you pay for 5 hours and want to extend then it is 1 Krono for another 2.5 hours, unless you purchase the next level package in full (9 hours).
If you pay for 9 hours and want to extend then it is 1 Krono for another 3 hours.

What I do not do
  • Play accounts for you
  • Power leveling below 43, please note I can only have 1 level 43 at a time in the group and it takes *approx* 30 minutes to do 43-46
  • Use your time when when recovering from the very rare wipe
    • In the unforeseen event of a wipe or degradation of XP flow the time you paid for is adjusted accordingly. If my crew gets griefed, wipes and takes 15 minutes to get everything flowing again you'll be credited back the time spent getting everything moving again.
    • You're in a location close enough to get exp but not with the mobs being killed so you will not get aggro.

REFUNDS
If you have to leave early for whatever reason I will only issue refunds that are in a full Krono, I will not do any partial Krono (plat equiv) refunds.
Example 1 - you pay for 2 hours of time (1 Krono) and leave 1 hour in, there is no refund. However, you'll have a 1 hour credit to use later.
Example 2 - you pay for 5 hours of time (2 Krono) and leave 2.5 hours in, you will get 1 Krono back OR you can take a credit it is entirely your choice.

Please let me know if you want more info i'll be happy to discuss.

Cheers,
Your choice PLer since 2020~

Refund Policy
Refunds can be issued if the time spent PLing can be refunded for a full Kr amount. Example you buy 5 hours of time, leave 2.5 hours in you get 1 krono back. If you leave 2.6 hours in you just have a credit of time waiting for later for the remaining 2.4 hours since i cannot refund a partial Krono.
Last edited:

mobile_bot

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've used his services before and they are top notch! I would highly recommend this PL service to anyone looking to get it done.

aliendog

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Used his services today, A+ PL service and super friendly.. would highly recommend!

Triton

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Best way to AA/Exp. I have tried a few different PL's. Cain is the best

kevzor24

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great communication throughout., very efficient. Thank you!

Funkylordwedge

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This dude is phenomenal. In just a few short hours I went from a lowly 43 to a Chad-like 60+. It was a smooth and awesome ride that I'll likely be using again soon. Thanks!

Cainnable

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This dude is phenomenal. In just a few short hours I went from a lowly 43 to a Chad-like 60+. It was a smooth and awesome ride that I'll likely be using again soon. Thanks!
Thanks Funky, that is what i like to hear! Glad you were impressed ;)

Sprsquirt7

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Phenomenal Service! Would highly recommend for anyone needing a quick PL!

hrplife

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Amazing service, fast and efficient, will be back for more!

drunkmonkz

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
With 25% and bonus I got 70ish AA in one 9hr sitting. Exp is constant and he's extremely generous with extra time. Way better than the Deep PLers of yesteryear.

Cainnable

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
With 25% and bonus I got 70ish AA in one 9hr sitting. Exp is constant and he's extremely generous with extra time. Way better than the Deep PLers of yesteryear.
Thanks for the reply, it is always great to hear your thoughts on my services. I am amazed at how many AA you got in 9 hours. If i can every do anything for you just let me know!