• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accts for sale cheap! All 60,45-55aas good gear, Cheap! Priced to move (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I wasn't going to sell all my accounts. But I just don't have time anymore. So my loss is your gain. Priced to move! All have seb key at the minimum.

Account 1: 60 Enchanter(High Elf) with 48 AAs, all spells including KEI, good gear( hiero cloak, erring solstice, etc), and sellable items. Has mount, and over 10k pp. Also on account is a well geared 28 monk(silverback sash, black panther gear, etc)40.00

Account 2: 60 Druid(Halfling) with 50 AAs, all his spells, tons of sellables..well over 200k in items. Has tons of gems, spells 51-60(100s of them). Also on account is a 29 rogue(myroklars bp, RBB, etc) 45.00

Account 3: 60 Shaman(Barbarian) with 52AAs, all his spells, tons of sellables, gear from NTOV, SSRA, etc,&nbsp;over 100k in items, mount was 35k and can be sold as well. This account has tons of alts 19-30. Also has numerous 85s on povar and tons of pp there as well. 60.00 <br>This account was started on day 1 when game started, all vet rewards!

Account 4: 60 Mage(High Elf) with over 50AAs, all his spells. robe from ntov. good gear..alt 30 cleric has about 100kpp in spending pp, over 300k in sellables. Tons of characters on povar. This account was started right before year 1 ended for the the vet rewards. 50.00

All accounts have heroic characters available to start wherever you like...Will sell all 4 in package deal of 150.00. Accepting paypal FF.

Thanks for looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back