• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Report Account sold on 12/23/21. Taken back today, 12/30/21 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
JessieP
JessieP sold me an account on Thursday 12/23/21 and took the account back today, 12/30/21. No response to remediate the situation.

from what it looks like has nothing to do with me looks like he got the account locked by trying to change email to many times i can file a petition on my behalf and see what they say i guess?

yeah he flagged account on his own doing making it seem comperised nothing to do with me or taking it back so again i can petition but not sure they gna let me do much as i didnt have any of my own info on thier other then the SQ answer which he still has also? so i guess lmk what is best move to do i dont want to get my accounts flaged also

That message was sent on the 24th. Email is in his name. He has the SQ. I am not able to do anything with the account. Period.
Wait, you purchased the account, he gave you login info so you can play, but didn’t give you the SQA? or he gave you the SQA, you successfully verified your own email and he took it back? If you successfully were able to change AND verify your own e-mail then just send a screenshot of the email to the moderators saying that the email was changed again.

Yep. You guys are right, I was in a hurry and it’s my fault that I trusted him. The email hadn’t been changed yet due to the fact that he wouldn’t respond to my PM. It seems that he may have ghosted me now.

https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/bractos’-guide-to-good-business.92572/#post-413814

Follow the rules until you have a reason not to. You have to use your judgement when making a purchase. Check the Sellers feedback, premium, verified, join date, etc… Chances are if it’s a brand new account created here, and they’re offering a deal too good to be true…. It ain’t. Most sellers with a lot of feedback here are very professional and timely in getting your product to you, they need more customers, not Drama. That being said, we do see a lot of these “brand new accounts” offering up that $600 account for $100, or Kronos for $7 a piece so just be careful with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back