• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Account for Sale - Enchanter / Cleric / Bard / Shaman / Necromancer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noaheliii

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am the original owner so I have all the info. Once the payment is made I will change the email associated with the account to the winner's supplied email address and I will change the password to something generic. I will then email (or a phone call is fine as well) the original secret question and its response, the original email associated with the account and the last 4 digits of the CC that were used to create the account.

THERE IS ALSO A 59 SHAMAN ON PHINIGEL (Died so lost 60 but just a kill or 2 to get it back) with Two (2) Steadfast Satchel and a Black Wolf Saddle mount.
Now, with all that out of the way, let me try to capture all that is available with this account.

Characters:
46 Shaman
45 Bard
42 Enchanter
36 Necromancer
32 Cleric

All have the special augment slot unlocked for wardrobe and the account has many sets of gear and weapon ornamentations. The account has over 100 Reinforced Medicine Bags made up for storage across all chars.

Notable items on the account:

THREE (3) Steadfast Satchel (40-slot, 100% weight reduction bags)
One (1) Adoptable URSUS ANTONICUS (MOUNT)! - still tradable!
One (1) Fungus Covered Scale Tunic
One (1) Fungus Covered Great Staff
One (1) Hierophant's Cloak
One (1) Circlet of Shadow
One (1) Shard of Night
One (1) Jade Mace
One (1) Lamentation
Six (6) Bottle of Adventure II (Heirloom)...can be traded amongst the chars on the account
One (1) Ornate Runed Shield
One (1) Glowing Black Stone
One (1) set of Jboots (enchanter)
Three (3) Guise of the Deceiver (Bard, Necro, Shaman)
Full Sets of Lambent and Darkforge

The following is all TRADEABLE to others (there are also more that have been assigned to chars so can be traded amongst account but not to others for cash)

Four (4) Adoptable Summer Sapling
Two (2) Adoptable Grizzly Cub
Two (2) Adoptable Viridian Ghost
Two (2) Adoptable Lambent Golem
Two (2) Adoptable Rizlona's Ember

Four (4) Wrapped Music Box: Surefall Glade (teleport music box item)
One (1) Wrapped Banner: The Knotted Serpent (teleport tapestry)
One (1) Wrapped Painting: The Founder (Teleport painting)

Three (3) Suit of Meanderer's Ayr'Dal Cloth
One (1) Suit of Meanderer's Ayr'Dal Leather
One (1) Suit of Meanderer's Ayr'Dal Ringmail
Four (4) Suit of Meanderer's Ayr'Dal Scalemail
Four (4) Suit of Meanderer's Ayr'Dal Plate

Two (2) Suit of Wanderer's Ayr'Dal Cloth
Three (3) Suit of Wanderer's Ayr'Dal Leather
Three (3) Suit of Wanderer's Ayr'Dal Ringmail
One (1) Suit of Wanderer's Ayr'Dal Scalemail
Three (3) Suit of Wanderer's Ayr'Dal Chain
One (1) Suit of Wanderer's Ayr'Dal Plate

The Enchanter has the following tradeskills:

Baking (174/200)
Brewing (191/200)
Jewelry Making (212/300)!
Pottery (107/200)
Research (94/300)
Tailoring (126/200)

Has over 200 intelligence and all spells to level. He is a Dark Elf Male.

The Bard has full lambent, the Tambourine of Rituals and Guise of the Deceiver. All songs to level and all combat and musical skills levelled up. He is a Half Elf Male and has part of epic done (Mahlin's Mystical Bongos).

The Shaman has PoH breastplate (Rune Etched) and Guise. Has 190/300 alchemy. His defense is terribly bad so don't take him out without fighting a friend's pet for a good while. H.e is an Ogre Male.

The Necromancer has Guise and is an Iksar Male (Race Changed).

The Cleric
has all defensive stats at level and has spells for her level. Her alteration and channeling (and evocation) are topped off for level but her divination is low I would imagine. She is a Dark Elf Female.

After reading a few other "Price Check" threads I revised my pricing. I will now accept $300 without a second thought but I will consider all offers and will correspond with those folks who offer fair prices. I will gladly speak with anyone over the telephone to discuss specifics. Until then, PM with offers and we'll start from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump - I will listen to all offers, even those that include transferring 1 or 2 chars with all the stuff to an account of your choosing. Let me know, I'm open to offers and suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump ... Will take $300.

..or should I liquidate and move the krono/plat?

- - - Updated - - -

$250?

Last edited:
Hate to say it but it's going to be difficult to sell off an account of low level characters despite your nice tradeskills. Most people can get to level 40ish in a day or two. I'd suggest maybe getting at least one of the characters to mid 50's to make it more desirable

I appreciate the advice but I'm holding out hope that the value of the items, combined with the bags, coin and tradeskills, together form an attractive enough package. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to let the subscription lapse so I won't be able to do any levelling...plus I've moved on.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back