• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Report Accidently misclicked and sent 81 Krono (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
850   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Slice11
When did the issue occur?
9/20/21
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/wts-krono-10-75-each-any-server-500-feedback-top-seller.560651/#convMessage-1307979
Value of property in dispute
$770 ish
Not sure if I have any ground to stand on here since the error was my fault. Just looking for some feedback and discuss my options.

I was doing a standard Krono delivery to user Slice11 of 3 krono when I misclicked and accidently sent him 81 krono. I have tried to talk to him but he is unresponsive.

This happened last night and I figured I would give him some time to respond. I got home from work today to see he has posted an auction selling krono below market price.

I was very polite and even offered for him to keep 5 extra krono if he would send back the extra sent on accident.

Any advice would be great!

Is this grounds for negative feedback or any action Vs accused or is this completely on me?

Thanks

I have had this happen a few times, not that much krono though but 20-30is before. In all cases I was able to work out the return of the extra krono minus a few krono for their trouble. Going mia in this situation would be the go to, but to post an auction selling the ill gotten krono seems like one massive slap in the face of the community.

I would expect this from a new non verified member, but its very concerning that a verified member would do this.

Can you add me to the pm of the sale and all other conversations you have had with him about this... Save me from having to find it in admin lol

@Slice11 I can for sure see that he sent tyne toon you listed in the pm way to many Kronos... Time sever and toon names all match up

I paid for the krono i requested, honestly it is your decision at this point. He received payment for them. Whatever you choose to do, its your website.

He sent a screen shot to me with your toons name in it from the messages you sent him. At the correct time frame on the correct sever. Date and time stamps all match up. He sent extra I can see that in the screen shot

Problem is the krono is currently being liquidated by Slice11, he is receiving feed back on his sales. I stated I was willing to let him keep some amount of krono to resolve the issue that offer still stands. It is clear he received the krono when it goes from purchasing 3 for 10.75 each to the next day liquidating bulk krono below market price.

So i request krono, i pay for the krono, I receive the krono. And I'm the one at fault. No one forced, threatened or coerced his action. Now I'm under investigation for something i didnt ask for. And as far as my decision to sell my krono at that price. I don't understand how that is against the rules either. Again, your decision.

So i request krono, i pay for the krono, I receive the krono. And I'm the one at fault. No one forced, threatened or coerced his action. Now I'm under investigation for something i didnt ask for. And as far as my decision to sell my krono at that price. I don't understand how that is against the rules either. Again, your decision.

You know he made a mistake and sent you extra krono. You now want to keep it and sell tyne krono you did not pay for.... It's theft. Yes he sent it to you but he sent the wrong number. I had done it my self... Mistakes happen. You are got making a mistake by keeping it.

If you want to keep this up you may end up banned from here and from redguides and other sites.

You also need to understand that every user here has given me full info phone numbers and what not

So now you are threatening me with my information? What is that comment supposed to mean?

You have already taken a side so just ban my account and redguides can if he needs to as well. Assuming that I'm selling said krono, and not my OWN krono that I played and worked for... and now I'm being threatened.

You act like i asked him for krono, and he sent, and i never paid. its in your message history what i requested and what i paid.

Users gone me info because I'm honest... They trust me and trust that I'll keep eveyone honest.

I understand that much, my question is: in addition to the 3 that you requested and paid for, did you also receive an additional 78 krono?

Goodbye post. You no longer need your account.
Yeah i am verified too, and gave you MY info. And not to later threaten me with it.

This conversation seems to be done. Please remove me from your website.

Is this grounds for negative feedback or any action Vs accused or is this completely on me?

Thanks

To answer your question, yes it's grounds for negative feedback, as is pretty much everything. Feedback is largely unmoderated (much to the annoyance of longtime sellers).

That was going to be my suggested "punishment", as it would give other sellers a good warning when dealing with this buyer, but Slice11 decided he wanted a ban.

Not sure if I have any ground to stand on here since the error was my fault. Just looking for some feedback and discuss my options.

I was doing a standard Krono delivery to user Slice11 of 3 krono when I misclicked and accidently sent him 81 krono. I have tried to talk to him but he is unresponsive.

This happened last night and I figured I would give him some time to respond. I got home from work today to see he has posted an auction selling krono below market price.

I was very polite and even offered for him to keep 5 extra krono if he would send back the extra sent on accident.

Any advice would be great!

Thanks
What a douche bag!!! I can't believe the lack of integrity of these people in this game. If that happened to me, and you sent me 81 Kronos instead of 3 as agreed upon ...You would not have to contact me ...I would be on the horn with you immediately. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!! And if you wanted to give me a couple Kronos for being honest ...I wouldn't say know! :)

Wow I just saw this thread. Sorry bro....I have met a couple people in Norrath that I can totally see doing this. Profit reigns supreme at all costs with those jerks. Don't care who they hurt or how much time they cost us. Really sorry that happened.

Rubbish that HK, sorry pal.

What happens in regards to his details? do we post his name, number address here etc to give some vigilante justice?

Certainly they should not be shared. I'm sure that HK has his personal information, and will take what measures he deems appropriate. I know that if I were in HK's shoes, I would likely be taking a road trip, but that would be my responsibility, and not the responsibility of any other forum members ;P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back