• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

A letter to Mr. Codecompiler & the Drama (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippzipp

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had posted this on MQ2Source.com and it was deleted and i was banned. Too much truth hurts i suppose.

If you are a member of mq2source.com i suggest you read this. If not its a good read anyway.

Dear Mr. CodeCompiler:

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am tired of your bull crap. I am tired of the way you string your customers along with promises of great stuff. That shit worked when i was helping you, but the fact is I am not there to bail you out anymore. I would like to clarify a few things.

1. MONKBUG IS NOT SAFE REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU USE IT AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE, SO STOP TELLING YOUR CUSTOMERS IT IS. YOU ARE GOING TO GET THEM BANNED. What you are doing is just plain wrong and breaks about every code of ethics ever written.

2. I wrote 98% of the code that MQ2Source uses. I was NOT under contract Nor was i under ANY sort of NDA agreement or anything. I own the code and allow you to use it, So stop trying to bully people who i allow to use the code, it belongs to me and they have every right to use it if i say so as you do. Iam_Clint wrote 90% of the MQ2SourceZone plugin, and 50% of the MQ2SourceWarp plugin so that stupid ass video you made saying he stole this shit is totally bogus.

3. The reason you are having trouble keeping shit going after i left is because of the way you treat people. You string people along just like you have been doing with the site. You did it to me.

Code, with that being said. Things were not like this and there was a time where I could call you a friend. But after the bullshit you have pulled after i had left and the outlandish claims you have made. You have disrespected me and every person who ever signed up for your site.

For those of you who want the truth about me leaving mq2source.com. I left because i thought code was screwing me. He claimed over 100 chargebacks valued at 200-300$. I only ever saw about 7 chargebacks. When i asked him for proof he strung me along saying sure thing, just like he has been stringing people along telling them Nodelay is fixable. After about 2 weeks of not getting any proof and me constistantly asking him and him saying soon. I finnaly said now or never. To which he freaked out on me about. What was going on was he was using the lie about chargebacks to justify not paying me.

If any of you remain loyal to me. The true soul of what once was MQ2Source. Then i will be doing work over at www.NotAddicted.com under the alias Zippzipp. I will be pursuing my own things on a separate site, and doing a few other projects. Feel free to im me zippzipp313 i always have an open ear.

Code. Please stop using any sourcecode that i have written.

Seeing as he no longer has my permission to use my code. For those of you looking for good compiles check out any one of these sites..

www.notaddicted.com
www.mmobugs.com
www.ocgamerz.com

Should i be banned for this letter which i most likely will. I will see to it that it is availiable for everyone to see through another medium.

PS: if you want to still be able to use my code then you better come up with a lot of money fast.

Sincerly,
Zippzipp aka Sourceslicer.

Personally, if this is truly going on, I would encourage another insider at MQ2Source who has not been banned to pass it along to the userbase. Banning for telling the truth and freedom of speech is absurd. This SHOULD be made public, especially if someone is promising that MonkBug is safe to use. Sony has made it public knowledge that they have a tracker and are doing autobans if you get caught.

Re: A letter to Mr. Codecompiler

Personally, if this is truly going on, I would encourage another insider at MQ2Source who has not been banned to pass it along to the userbase. Banning for telling the truth and freedom of speech is absurd. This SHOULD be made public, especially if someone is promising that MonkBug is safe to use. Sony has made it public knowledge that they have a tracker and are doing autobans if you get caught.

Freedom of speach is not guaranteed on public forums. They can ban who they please, while I don't agree with it, it is their choice to make.

As for CodeCompiler he isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the socket, something about AIM packets being what sony tracks us by and a few other things.

I know they can ban who they want, but I still think it's absurd that people do. Some people really just can't handle the truth.

I know they can ban who they want, but I still think it's absurd that people do. Some people really just can't handle the truth.
Like most of the world? :D As a race we lie to ourselves more than we lie to other people. If we could stop both of those just think of how better off this world would be.

IM not taking sites, but if someone where to post something like this here saying something like this:

If any of you remain loyal to me. The true soul of what once was MQ2Source. Then i will be doing work over at www.NotAddicted.com under the alias Zippzipp. I will be pursuing my own things on a separate site, and doing a few other projects. Feel free to im me zippzipp313 i always have an open ear.

Code. Please stop using any sourcecode that i have written.

Seeing as he no longer has my permission to use my code. For those of you looking for good compiles check out any one of these sites..

www.notaddicted.com
www.mmobugs.com
www.ocgamerz.com

Then it would be deleted and the person would be banend too. I would consider this for an ad for another site offering sort of the same as they have. As I totally agree with you in the fact that you got screwed. I have to say I also understand they deleted it.

But yes I know how you fell, I hate when you write something that you think sux just to see it deleted.

Im really glad you joined us here, and look forward to your work.

- decker

Wow.. Seeing how ZippZipp Source was a contractor for my site were he was paid to make plugins for my site.. I have sole rights to do what I want with the code as long as I give him his credit for creating the code. In which I would do reguardless of were he was at. "redguides / Mmobugs / ocgamerz.
See the issue to me isnt about the other sites using the source. Its who i entrusted with it and them not even giving the respect to atleast to ask and give a heads up. And to atleast change the code so it wasnt showing my sites stuff.
This is just common respect issues. And to have ZippZipp / Sourceslicer to post out a nice letter in doing so. :)
Well come on Chris lets be honest you knew to begin with and even in our FAQ it states all code written and posted stay with mq2source. So seriously your letter means alot of nothing and you know this. Instead you decided to post a hate letter on mmobugs and here.
Childish if you ask me. No better then the pos's that are spamming my site. Period..

LOL I love e-drama.. I had no idea there could be so much before I got involved with ND. ;)

-UnKnoWn

I was never contracted to create plugins. In order to be contracted to do anything there has to be a contract sir. There was no contract. If you really want to get technical about it i designed my packet sending method BEFORE i started working with you, YOU contacted me cause i had working packet technologies. Without that none of the plugins written would have even worked. These plugins your complaining about were not original ideas. They were remakes of existing things. Second I was originally being paid to make No Delay work. If anything you own the sourcecode to NoDelay. After that i was being paid to help keep the site running. Just because i designed a few plugins and let you use them does not make them your property. Especially since the packet functionality, which is the driving force of these plugins, was written before you even came calling to me.

Your FAQ doesn't say much...

http://www.mq2source.com/forum/faq.php

If you are talking about some post in a private area though, that's fine, read only access to General is just as effective as the lock down you've put MQ2Source on after people started seeing you for what you are, a fraud.

The problem comes down to "Is he under contract" if he isn't then it's his code, NDA just means he can't talk about it, but I doubt you know what you are talking about there as well, even if you have some line written in a FAQ or whatever it isn't binding, ownership is by the creator. If you want to go really crazy you can simply say it's GPL which technically it is. Lax and company have stated they will not enforce GPL on plugins but if a plugin creator wishes it to remain GPL they have the right to do so and it should be respected. Any code that links with Plugin.h is afforded GPL though no one enforces it unless the plugin creator asks for it

If I posted in our FAQ "Anytime CodeCompiler said something stupid he owes me 50 cents", would I be a rich man or would it be nonsense? I'm pretty sure you and me can agree that such things aren't legally binding in any form or fashion. The only way you could possibly claim ownership is if there is actually a contract and until I see you cough such a thing up I'm just going to assume what everyone else is, that you don't know what you are talking about and neither does your e-LAWLyer girlfriend.

I also still think your sites moderation is a tad heavy handed. But thanks for validating my account :)

TL;DR: No contract on work performed, no claim on the code.

Its funny how that works. You put up a site and post out active hacks and the people that were your friends get a thing called greed. Then they get the idea that ohhh they are getting screwed. Then it comes down to wanting more or they will go elsewere. Hrmp* Kinda funny how that works.

Hell half of you that are in here on redguides were always buddy buddy nice people. Till 1 plugin got released. Then its SCREW this person that was posting content on our site that even till this day is still used.
The fact being is this is the first thing I have stated since all the bs. ZippZipp I can care less what goes on from here on out with you. I wish you the best of luck and just like our conversation we werent going to let a game get inbetween our friendship.
But its nice to see how things really work out. :) Im done with any argueing and fighting.

Hell Source/Zipp like i said before i wish you the best of luck. Sorry you feel the way you do. And when the whole mq2 community hates it when you put out something great agian. You can still talk to me I am a real friend that doesnt allow fucking fights get in the way.

[It's] funny how that works. You put up a site and post out active hacks and the people that were your friends get a thing called greed. Then they get the idea that ohhh they are getting screwed. Then it comes down to wanting more or they will go [elsewhere]. Hrmp* Kinda funny how that works.

It's called Competitions, Capitalism, unless you think setting up a website should make you a god (which by the way you act, seems to be your outlook on things). Your "AOL PACKETS IS HOW SONY IS TRACKING US post on all the MQ2 related boards around this time last year is another good example of how you operate. You have no clue what you are talking about, then go and proclaim victory after throwing your mental feces up against a wall we commonly call our forums. "I'm God, woohoo I'm hot" in mixed case (or all caps) l33t speak etc.

It becomes even more interesting AFTER your forum victory dance when people start questioning such flawed and ignorant observations that you make, instead of actually questioning your data to ensure you are correct you go on the defensive and think others are stupid for even questioning your (in your own mind) God like intellect and rapier like wit.

It makes me wonder why anyone would ever deal with you on a basis which lasts more then a day since it's so glaringly obvious you arent' a well adjusted individual.
Hell half of you that are in here on redguides were always buddy buddy nice people....

LIES AND SLA....libel. I've never been nice and I've, well you did say half I'm going to assume you meant I was in the other half. :#

Then its SCREW this person that was posting content on our site that even till this day is still used.

I'd read this again to figure out what you are trying to say if such poor structure didn't make my eyes hurt. "Which site"

The fact being is this is the first thing I have stated since all the bs. ZippZipp I can care less what goes on from here on out with you. I wish you the best of luck and just like our conversation we [weren't] going to let a game get [in between] our friendship.
But its nice to see how things really work out. :) [I'm] done with any [arguing] and fighting.

Hell Source/Zipp like i said before i wish you the best of luck. Sorry you feel the way you do. And when the whole mq2 community hates it when you put out something great [again]. You can still talk to me I am a real friend that [doesn't] allow fucking fights get in the way.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dammit brainiac, it's all your fault.

The subscription page says:

"Donate over 100 you get active hack plugins for 1 year on the boards when they updated. THIS is for the devs..."

There used to be FAQ saying that this donation would go into a separate account owned by the devs that CC had nothing to do with. I take it this was not the case. Also, last I checked, a donation does not count as compensation for services rendered.

We in IRC were taking a walk down memory lane with such great postings by CodeCompiler/ Nuegenx

HOW SOE IS BUSTING US, back when the changes to opcodes / packets occured back last april.

http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?p=140740#post1407400
Also posted on MMOBugs http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/the-trash-can/6099-aol-user-finds-jesus-shares-with-all.html

A CodeCompiler thread wouldn't be complete without mention of this gem either:
http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27553

In conclusion: Lawl Codecompiler

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...*shakes head* You guys do know that arguing over the internet via any means, is the same as competing in the Special Olympics right? Either way it goes, in the end you're still a retard.

Oh....

Blame Brainiac!

Even better is where he put it... "Dice Discussions » Tech Career Advice "

We in IRC were taking a walk down memory lane with such great postings by CodeCompiler/ Nuegenx

HOW SOE IS BUSTING US, back when the changes to opcodes / packets occured back last april.

http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?p=140740#post1407400

Was that supposed to be English he was posting in that thread? My head hurts. :(

And after reading the other threads, I don't think the term "clueless script kiddie" has ever been more fitting. Wow. Lol.

This is my favorite one. You've got to love "C++ script".

http://seeker.dice.com/olc/message.jspa?messageID=8459#8459

LOL code what were oyu trying to accompish here?? I't was a job search forum LOL (not a game forum) I started shooting soda out my nose when I read this.

Hay code I'll pay you 1 penney if you can figure out where to post thi.... oops almost did somthing bad... bad me oh well you get the hint. Also as far as zipp goes Code just give him the money that is owed and he might be ur frind once again LOL.

Freedom of speach is not guaranteed on public forums. They can ban who they please, while I don't agree with it, it is their choice to make.

As for CodeCompiler he isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the socket, something about AIM packets being what sony tracks us by and a few other things.

LOL, I remember that post, thought it was the most idiotic thing I had seen posted in a long time.

I knew CC was full of shit the first time I tried to use his pretty color-coded Icefall bard macro that he said netted him 2343243 levels in 6 hours or something ridiculous like that.

I went to run it and had to make a ton of adjustments because the code was fucked up... simple shit like spaces and arguments being slightly wrong (aka things anyone would have found IMMEDIATELY if they had actually tried it). And then, if that wasn't enough, CC flamed me when I posted what the ACTUALLY exp gain rate was ... lol... always good times when CC is around making all of us look smarter.

I knew CC was full of shit the first time I tried to use his pretty color-coded Icefall bard macro that he said netted him 2343243 levels in 6 hours or something ridiculous like that.

I went to run it and had to make a ton of adjustments because the code was fucked up... simple shit like spaces and arguments being slightly wrong (aka things anyone would have found IMMEDIATELY if they had actually tried it). And then, if that wasn't enough, CC flamed me when I posted what the ACTUALLY exp gain rate was ... lol... always good times when CC is around making all of us look smarter.

thought that was what i was around for, but i guess when your that "intelligent" or unintelligent you could make a peanut look smart.

last december said:
[21:06] nuegenx: :) How much do you think sony would pay for our list of character names :)
[21:06] Zippzipp313: ...
[21:06] Zippzipp313: what do you mean
[21:07] nuegenx: :)
[21:07] Zippzipp313: 1. people would be soo pissed
[21:07] Zippzipp313: 2. that is so messed up it's not even funny
[21:07] Zippzipp313: 3. there is no way in hell i would be a part of it
[21:07] nuegenx: Yea maybe if business slowd down
[21:08] Zippzipp313: your crazy bud
[21:08] nuegenx: Jus high shaun came over and got me so baked hahahaha

Here's a quote from our friend CC back when his site was doin well.

Wonder how many people actually expected him to keep their info private? After his April Fools bull, and all the crap from the past few weeks, I don't think I'd trust him with anything more valuable than a nickel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back