• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

A few of us are Retiring (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco Polo

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have just about every nice item in the game. plat, high end velious droppables, multiple AON's. we a fleet of toons, known and not so well known that can be used to take out any groupable content. If bought in whole this is the type of fleet of characters that could bolster a red99 guild or be able to start one. We also realize that the market is down. And we will accept lowball offers if you were to purchase everything in it's entirety. (resellers im willing to make considerable concessions to get this done in one swoop).

Refund Policy
🛎️ Refunds are issued on a case by case basis, if you are banned due to RMT(against server rules) you bear all responsibility. Other than that all sales are final. (I have only ever had one account banned that I sold in the past and it was because it was linked to a large banwave)
Last edited:
Also, I will verify before any trades are done. And i will only be doing trades with other verified members. Thank you!

edit: I also have a high trade count account in good standing on RG that i could log in and message you from showing you that i been around. and that I am legit.

Last edited:
Im not seeing a secondary RG account for you.
You are able to log into this site using your RG info. Id suggest giving that a whirl if you have one.

If you're serious about the sale, you should log into your primary account and verify.

I can confirm Marco Polo is a user on RedGuides, with between 10 and 30 feedback, all positive. They were active in the past, and have no recent sales. They are not verified, but have paid for service on RG from a verified paypal account.

You can have 1 ectunnel account and 1 rg account. If you want different identities on each site, that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back