• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

86 necro, Phinigel. 4400 AAs. UF Raid Geared. Max Vet AAs. Flying Mount (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryk00

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
Gnome
Class
Necromancer
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
This is the gear on the necromancer: https://www.raidloot.com/Profile.aspx?id=6240

Things of note:

Just shy of 4400 AAs
Maxed veteran AA credit
Extremely rare (probably only about 15 on the server) raid-dropped exclusive flying sokokar mount
Feran mount exclusively available from the Quarm event server
43 clicky items (root, snare, dispell, various dps clicks, etc.) See complete list in the raidloot profile
Most focuses still good to level 90 from Convorteum gear
Breakdown in Communication, Epic 2.5, all tradeskill quests done through Eron's Jewelry
300 in all 7 TS including tinkering plus all trophies. 200+ research
Dozens of /claim items including several quite rare LoN items
Multiple large bags from DBG store.
5800 loyalty tokens
Maxed account extra character slots
460k tribute
230k platinum on Phinigel (worth a bit more than 1 krono atm)
1 krono

If you are interested in more specific details, I have screenshots of everything available on request. Pls PM me with an offer if you are interested.

NOTE: this account was originally created when i was a teenager so even though I was the original and only owner of the account, I don't know the the first email/credit card info because it was my parents' at the time since I was a teenager ;p.

I DO have the current verified email, so it is possible that the old email is no longer relevant. I will happily help you transfer the verified email to your email as part of the purchase.

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back