• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief *** $70 *** PRICE DROP - (74 Cleric 574 aa's) & (70 Druid - EPIC 1.0 - 554 aa's) - both on same account $70 (both new names) (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
45   0   1
Level
70 & 74
Race
Frog and Wood Elf
Class
Cleric and Druid
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟡 I'm not sure
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Hello all, I am continuing to thin the heard of boxes I use. This is a great account and someone will be quite happy with it.

On this ONE account you get 2 characters:

70 wood elf druid - just got a new name - fully geared - EPIC 1.0 - 538aa's assigned, 21 spent, 16 available

74 frog cleric - just got a new name - naked - has Gimblox ring for Epic in bank - 574 assigned aa's

I set the security answer so only I have ever had the answer to the security question. I have been a seller here for many many years, you will get what is promised.

HUGE PRICE DROP - I will take 7 krono or $70

The account will expire on 2/28/23

Refund Policy
🛎️ I have been a seller here for many many years, you will get what is promised.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back