• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Aradune 66 Ranger with about 8K HP/6.4K Mana Buffed -- Stonewood Bow -- 33 AAs - 18/20 MH - 15/19 OH - $50 or 5 Krono -- SOLD (1 Viewer)

backinmyday

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Level
Race
Wood Elf
Class
Ranger
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Two
Email
📧 I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
📞 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
This ranger has mostly bow AAs with Endless Quiver, Weapon Mastery of the Scout 3, Combat Fury 2 trained. Buffed
HP is at 8kish and buffed mana is around 6.4kish. 34% Haste belt or 36% haste cloak are on the character so you can
take your pick. The mainhand is an 18/20 1HB and the offhand is a 15/19 dagger with a bagged 14/18 1hs. Arrows
are blessed champion with a fleeting quiver for bow haste. A couple tradeable 100% WR bags, rallic pack are in
inventory. There is lots of valuable items in the inventory worth something like 150k and 46k plat on the character.
Resists are really great: 140ish PR, 140ish MR, 180ish DR, 190ish FR, 210ish CR.

Incorrectly marked this as sold, sorry.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread