• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Level
Race
Many
Class
Shaman/Bard/Enchanter/Wizard/Warrior/Ranger/Bard
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟡 Yes, but I can't supply the answer.
Heya everyone! I haven't been able to play as much as I want to and I have decided it's time for me to leave this server. My loss is your gain! I have a few accounts ... so where we go!

Account 1: 65 Sham, 65 Bard, 65 ench, 64 wizard (ALL ON SAME ACCOUNT) Bought this account for my brother to play with me and we both just don't play anymore. I'm the second owner of this account but it comes with everything you need security wise. Account is inactive so i am reconstructing from memory the best I can. If you are really interested I can activate and get any details you want.
Account has 40 slot bags and 2-20 slot bags between all the characters.
65 sham= Epic 1.0, DE mask, 250+ alchemy with grand masters pouch, TONS of cliky items. He's really fun to play. 350 ish AA's
65 bard= 1.0 epic, bazaar gear/older raid gear and 800 AA's
65 enchanter: bazaar gear 250 aa's
64 wiz- nothing special here.
SOLD

Account 2: 65 Ranger 200 ish AA's ($140) and 65 Bard with 100 ish AA's and Epic 1.0 completed (just checked this account it does have SMS set but it CAN BE CHANGED TO YOUR NUMBER)
Some elemental gear epic 1.0 is finished has 1 40 slot and 2-20 slot bags (i think)
Amulet of necropotence on account
SOLD

Account 3: 65 Iksar Warrior: Epic 1.0 and full farwater plate gear. DOES have a special illusion item that makes you a murloc like illusion.
SOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ 100% if my fault
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back