• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mischief Thornblade 65 SK/War & 37 Bard (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Level
Race
Elf
Class
Shadow Knight, Warrior, Bard
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified with positive feedback
All 3 characters are on Thornblade but are eligible for transfer to Mischief. Account is active until 5/3/2022

Price: $170 or 17kr

65 SK - Not geared, just put on random banked gear. Has 33 Total AAs, 32 of those have been spent. Armor appearance has been unlocked on this character and has several appearance items (a few axes in the bank that aren't pictured).

65 Warrior - Completely naked, 215 AAs with 108 of those being unspent. Basically, a fresh character to make your own.

37 Bard - Didn't finish getting this guy up, but hey, here's there on the account so I can't not include em. No real gear, just threw on stuff that was looted.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
im sorry for sounding rude but all these toons names are shown , you actually put them at risk of being banned now... please understand and remove the toons names for your safety and whomever considers your toons.. to reduce troubles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back