• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Accounts Mangler 65 Cleric with 21aa unspent and 43 Bard! On Mangler

Viv

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Cleric
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
Couple of transactions would be nice but I'll try to work with whoever.
Hey hey! I have a 65 Female Dark Elf Cleric with 21aa's banked for your usage. Account also has a 43 Female Woodelf Bard; all it needs is a couple hours in the Deep AE PL (has 25% 4 hour exp pot on it) and you have a 60+ Bard also. ****Account now has a 43 Shaman ready for PL to 60+ as well.
Both characters are naked, very few spells/skills etc. Completely fresh account with a fresh email you can have. Started with KR, no CC on account. I can leave extra KR on the account (however many you want) for gear+spells for an additional charge.

Looking for 185$.

Refund Policy
Once you have logged in and verified the two characters are as advertises I will accept payment via PayPal.
Last edited: