• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

65 Bard For Sale! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralinzbored

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Level
Race
Wood Elf
Class
BARD
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
*UPDATED 09/17/19*
Level 65 Bard Female Wood Elf On Coirnav w/ 731 AA Spent + 3 Unspent with 5 Krono and 33 days on account!

5700 hp 5500 mana 539 AC unbuffed over 15FT

Languages, Combat, Utility, Instrument skills are all maxed

Tradeskills: Baking 300, Blacksmithing 225, Brewing 300, Fishing 200, Fletching 300, Jewel Making 289, Pottery 222, Research 200, Tailoring 207

Epic 1.0, 40 Slot, 20 Slot, and (6) 10 slot 100% reduction bags, (6) Bottle of Adventure II (25%) potions

Shield of Immaculate, Fungus Staff (pre-nerf), Breath of Harmony, Tiny cloak of darkest night, AoN, Flayed Barb, Erudite, Iksar, DE, HE, Howler Illusions, SS helm+wrist+boots, and bracer of the hidden

Biden Concerrentia completed with pieces of 1.5 epic, Earring of Brood, Secret of the Planes all banked.

All PoP flags minus Therris Thule and Sol Ro are done. Keys for Trakanon, Charasis, Shrine, and BoT.

Instruments are best purchasable + a singing mod on mask @ 100%

Account has 48 enchanter 20 rogue 9 shaman all fairly geared with a mixture of twink gear and a trader and storage alt set up. Two pre-nerf circlet of shadows on account as well.

Asking $200 open for Offers!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refund after Final Purchase
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back