• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

64 necro/ 60mnk/ 62 rng (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibbz

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Level
Race
Gnome
Class
Necromancer
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Premium with good feedback
Selling 64 necro // 60 epic mnk// 62 ranger account.

62 wood elf ranger 40aa EQ/AM3 has featherwood and stonewood. 86% into 62.
2 40 slots bags
Icewurm mount
Amulet of necropotence
Zlands talisman
Belt of great turtle
Ornate chain armor aside from helm and legs
64 gnome necro has bunny mount only a few Aa /hero forge unlocked/ Sporali wand/ ornate robe, glove, boot, bracer, arms, white dragon helm and other great baz gear. Has legacy of zek, leech and 64 lich form. Has refined manisi herb, silver disc, slime blood, eye of inni, just needs sky to complete epic. 83% into 64. Flagged for BoT, PoV and hedge done. Also a naked human monk with epic 1.0 on the accnt
Asking $400 paypal fnf i put a lot of time into this account. Also has 30k plat and probably enough gear to sell on alts to make like 10 krono.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once information is given, account is as stated.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back