• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 shaman, 60 rogue - 2 accounts. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

randompotato

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
Troll/Dwarf
Class
Shaman/Rogue
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
I am the original creator of the accounts, the accounts are 100% secure - no account information has ever been shared. These are two seperate login server accounts on the same p1999 forum account.

60 Troll Shaman.
Epic / Torpor
Full HoT Gear
Vindi bp / fungi
Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl
Ring 9 - Ready to do ring 10.
Resist gear clicky items

60 Dwarf Rogue
Epic
Full HoT gear
Resist gear clicky items

If you have any further questions - please ask - will not share any super character specific information prior to sale (i.e names, guilds etc)

Looking to unload both of these to someone, send me an offer and we'll discuss - These accounts are 100% safe and secure, I have never been involved with any item/account sales etc. These were my characters, I loved them but I don't have time for this anymore so here they are.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Will be discussed and agreed upon prior to sale.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back