• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Ranger SOLD! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Ranger
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
I hate to sell this toon but unfortunately I'm well aware that due to a new work schedule I won't get to play him. Luclin and PoP are about to drop on Mangler, and as I'm sure you know, Rangers are AMAZING DPS during this time period. You'll get 6months of joy out of this toon without having to put in a month or two grinding this toon to 60.

The gear on this toon alone is worth a few krono. A guy I met was transferring to another server, and I gave him 2 krono for about 6 krono worth of items. I'm not going to list everything in the banks of my toon, but you will be pleasantly surprised when you check it out.

Stats: unbuffed:
Str 178
Sta 120
Agi 133
Dex 181

Wis 93
Int 88
Cha 88

Skills:
Max Foraging
High Fetching

Items:
11484 Plat
2krono
Swiftblade of Zek
Defiance
Silver Chitlin Wristband 2x
Mask of the Dragon Slayer
Hieropahnt's Cloak
pre-nerf Fungi staff
Sarnak earing of Station
Peerless Dragonleg breeches.
Rain Caller
DOZENS of various potions
Shruken Goblin Skull Earing
and much more...

Cost $120 via paypal.
I've sold accounts on this website before. Check out my rating. Once you buy this toon, its yours! Zero worries! I'll give you my phone number and personal website URL to make you feel more secure in making this purchase. I keep my word.

Contact me on this site if any further questions or you wish to make a purchase.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None. After purchased account is yours!
Last edited:
Sorry everyone about the full inbox. I just subscribed to this website so you can send me messages now. Apologies.

I responded to a few of you via messenger on here. You all basically made the same offer, first one to text me gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back