• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Necro and 60 Enchanter Seperate Accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil_bombs

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Times are tough, have to move soon, haven't logged in over a month so I'm saying good bye to EQ

None of these accounts have Secret Questions or CC linked to them, I am also the original owner.

Enc is decently geared, has all spells including KEI and around 250aa, although he does not have the epic, Fear, Verina, and Cab Mob drops are in bank, gank the queen in Chardok and epic is basically done. Mostly Skyshrine ToV geared 100 obo

Necro is also mostly Skyshrine ToV geared, Has Epic and around 175 AA, all spells SOLD

Rest of my toons have sold, holding onto the monk for now, take these off my hands and be ready for POP on launch.

Last edited:
Re: 60 Bard(Epic/VT Keyed) 60 Enc 60 Necro 60 Monk (Epic/VT Keyed 275+ AA Great Gear)

Hey Guys,

I was not expecting such a big response, I will get back to each of you today after I get out of work after tonight.

Just want to add some items of note, Monk has Shield of the Immaculate, AoN, 10th Coldain Ring, Sleepers Lungi, Prismatic Fist and Mace, Tunare Fist

Druid has Idol of Underking

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: 60 Bard(Epic/VT Keyed) 60 Enc 60 Necro 60 Monk (Epic/VT Keyed 275+ AA Great Gear)

Activating accounts as we speak, will be available all afternoon

These are all on Ragefire

- - - Updated - - -

Last Day I'll be around this weekend, going out of town until Monday. Have a great weekend!

Prices Reduced! Replaced EQ with a puppy and she gets chipped and clipped tomorrow, could use the cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back