• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief 60 MAG - 139AA plus extras - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Mage
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FnF or KR
Female Dark Elf

Gear: 268 INT (max) , 4.9K HP buffed / 4.8K Mana

ONE HUNRED AND THIRTY NINE AA - holy crap! In a good group you in luclin you might get 2-3AA an hour (6-8aa/hr if you were being power leveled and using an exp pot and you'd pay 1kr/hr for that!). If you are soloing or duoing maybe 1 AA/hr? The hard work has been done so you can rock and roll right away in POP.

99.999% into level - 1 kill from 61 for POP

- Bard speed mount

- Jboots (insta clicky for debuffing raid mobs or zones that don't allow mounts)

- Has the follow item (Special) AA unlocks: Grim aura earring click (aura of rage: +15ATK), Minor ward (+10 all to resists), Koadic's Heightened Focus (5 Flowing Thought), Lesser Expand Mind V (+250 mana)
These are off of high end raid items that cost several krono each.

- Max rank of elemental form providing 4 Flowing Thought (4 mana per tick), 25 to all resists, 30 point damage shield, 200hp, and increases the 'level' of your spells by 4 which means you get much less resists, it's like you are casting as a 64 at level 60 or level 69 at 65 once you max out in POP.

- 2 - 25% exp pots

- Clean account & rep (no petitions, temp bans, or warnings)

- Character was played and not AFK power-leveled

No CC or secret question/phone set. Account started with krono - more than 2 weeks of playtime remaining. Email account used to register account will be provided with the sale (username & pass). Original account owner and no one has ever had access other than myself.

Verified seller with 100% positive Feedback

Thank you for your time!

Refund Policy
🛎️ 100% if not as described
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back