• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Rizlona 60 Gnome Mage, 60 Dark Elf Wizard -- Prices Reduced (1 Viewer)

RedWisp

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Level
Race
See Post
Class
Rogue, Mage, Bard, Wizard
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
If not verified or if you have less feedback than me, you will have to send payment before receiving account info.
60 Gnome Mag - unbuffed HP 2452. MP 3224. Spell skills all maxed except Divination is 84/285. Defense is 216/230. OS Key and Island 6 key for Plane of Sky.
Epic Items: Power of Earth, Power of Fire, Power of Wind, Torn Page of Mastery Earth, Torn Page of Mastery Fire, Torn Page of Mastery Water, Torn Page of Mastery Wind, Torn Page of Magi'kot 1, 2 and 3, Torch of the Elements, Shovel of Ponz, Broom of Trilon, Rain of Karana, Elemental Binder
Has nearly all spells including all Greater Vocaration pets, Seeking Flame of Seukor, Mala etc.
1000 DB Cash. All Access Expires on Oct 4th. -- $85 OBO

60 DE Wizard - unbuffed HP 2258. MP 2942. Evocation maxed. Alter 274/285. Abjure / Conj / Div skills are all bad. Defense 205/230.
Missing important spells like Sunstrike and Tears of Solusek. Missing some slots for gear and nothing is really outstanding
Keyed to OS and island 6 of Plane of Sky
1000 DB Cash. All Access Expires on Oct 4th. -- $80 OBO

Refund Policy
No refund
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)