• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief 60 Epic Warrior + 60 SK with Petrified Heartwood Flamberge on the same account - Asking 40 Krono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Level
Race
Ogre War / Iksar SK
Class
Warrior + Shadow Knight
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟡 Three or more
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
The 60 Epic Ogre Warrior has great armor but nothing too expensive. Velious quest armor better than thurg.
Skills are really great on this warrior character. Has Jboots and Incarnadine for clicky invis. Warrior has lots
of XP potions and there are some extra heirloom ones. Warrior has a great haste item. Has faction for turning in
quest armor. Around 4700/475AC prebuff on the warrior.

The 60 Iksar Shadow Knight has great skills but they aren't perfectly maxed out yet. He has a petrified heartwood
flamberge and great armor but nothing too valuable on this character either. Shadow Knight has a great haste
item. Circlet of shadows for clicky instantish invis. Has a black rock maul of crushing and a great AC shield for 1her.
Around 3500hp/475AC prebuff. Shadow knight has run 3 AAs for pulling.

There are 3 40 slot bags on the account on mischief.

Looking for 40 Krono for this account. Both are really fun to play. For certain things you may prefer one over the other.

This account is no longer available.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds Allowed
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back