• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Epic Paladin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning, this guy is extremely impatient , irrational and pushy. He slams negative feedback without even trying to work things out. Offer solutions that are not good enough for Darron, excercise extreme caution when dealing with this individual

The above coward won't talk to you at all he ignores for days and uses stupid excuses while he buys and posts at the same time as he has done to multiple people on this site

Just save yourself the time , dont buy from him.

I offered, today, about 6 times, to COVER the transfer fee of a paladin, and pay for the krono he used to activate, and he IGNORES me. I offer a solution. I WILL NOT buy his paladin anymore, but I offer to remove all these posts, and any negativity mutually and he just loves to sit on his hands. I give him my phone number to text and fix, to no avail. I TRIED to help this child, and he refuses to accept. Save yourself the stress and dont buy.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a coward? I offer to fix everything, I offer to talk to him, and fix everything. Accuses me of a scam and I didnt buy his pally cause I did not have the 230 he was asking at the time, and gets mad at me for buying krono? childish. Read some of his posts. My offer is almost expired. Darron I can do this for months and months. or, we could fix this, LIKE ADULTS, and make this right, your call.

- - - Updated - - -

So I offer, one more time, a solution to the situation that you completely blew up over, or we just let this drag on. Quite honestly, everyone can see how childish you have been acting. You get mad at me for leaving a negative? you should have contacted me first so I could fix it, but instead...Here we are. Last chance man, I am sick of this situation.

I tried to contact you, so much you stated I pressured and harassed you, you chose not to answer. you sir, are the one acting like a 5 year old, keep your money and your BS I will drop it now just leave me alone and do not post on my offers or try to send me pm's

I have every right to warn others about your non sense, you started this fire and it got too much out of control for you to put out. You remove your negative and your post about me, I'll remove my negative and my post about you, and than I will leave you alone and never contact you again. Trust me

Trust me it will be hard to get a buyer with how difficult you are being . I'll post free bumps for you trust me, about how pushy , abrupt and ridiculous you are. Again I warn everyone proceed with caution and do not trust .

See how childish you act? I offer to fix this, I offer a resolve which would benefit us both, and you'd rather go on like a little child... I don't need to post stuff here to sell stuff. I will be here everytime you do. Have fun, I can play your game too.

If no one lost anything you should both move on. Losing shit is what negative feedback is for... not letting a bad day get the best of you and being spiteful. I think people being sensitive is not worthy of a negative feedback, but that's my opinion.

Also... darron15 you should be verified if you're selling accounts. If a verified member makes this purchase they should be able to log in and verify the character before sending the money. I'm not picking sides I've just been scammed by high feedback non verified member before and share my story to help keep this community safe and give advice for safe sales.

Can you please PM me a magelo of the gear? I'm interested. I would also like to see the character in game.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back