• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Yelinak 60 DE Magician Epic and Great Gear (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Level
Race
DE
Class
Magician
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified and F&F.
Testing the waters on my 60 Mage with Epic. As many of you now, the epics are an absolute pain. This has been my main character so far on this run I've done this time around.

Mage is pretty well geared and maxed on INT

Apothic Set (All the good pieces)
Hiero Cloak
GEBs
Tattered Veil
Ornate Rune Shield
Iksar Hide Manual
Seb Keyed

And probably the hardest piece to farm - the epic.

Outside of that character has the 40 slot bags - couple thousand plat, bunch of sellables, Gimblox Ring for Cleric Epic, 9X 25% Exp pots, bunch of extra pairs of GEBs to sell (I mean like 4 or 5).

Couple things - I still enjoy playing and haven't been burnt out just yet. With that said, I would let it go for the right price and mainly just testing the waters.

Account was purchased at level 40 and I've played for the past month or so. When it was purchased, there was no verified email, no CC used and no SQ set. Since I made it my main, I did verify and set the SQ. I will help the new buyer transfer, and provide the SQ. All the accounts I play are literally just because I am bored and then I sell them afterwards when I'm tired of EQ for awhile. Feedback represents how well all those transactions go.

With that said, due to the painstaking process or $ amount you'll pay for all the Mage epic, I'm asking $700 for the account. I'd put a base 60 mage at $200ish, the full mage epic at 30-40KR at the current rate and time spent for all the items, 7-8KR worth of sellable gear, the 40 slot bags, 9x exp pots over time and just overall time spent. There also aren't many epiced characters being sold and if you want one, they are going to pricey.

Refund Policy
🛎️ We can talk if any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back