• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 cleric 60 wiz CORINAV 600$ OBO OG OWNER (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGOAT

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
gnomes
Class
Wizzy and cleric
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Corinav two gnomes one cleric (60) is stripped wizzy is fully geared. no epics on either.
leader of small guild with 80 members. some are active some are not.
600 for both.
thank you have a nice day.

Refund Policy
🛎️ chars are yours when i sell them to you refunds only done if the chars are not what i stated. sold as is
Going to chime in with what most people say at this point. New member with no feedback. I would consider getting verified as this is a large sale. It will vastly increase your chances of a sale.

Even if TheGoat is legit and not TheWolf in disguise, does the buyer really want to become the leader of an 80-member guild and getting all these weird tells and don’t know how to respond, not to mention suddenly having to take over the guild’s activities. Guild members are not stupid, they will soon realize the buyer is not same person.

Last edited:
redbot can send you my address ive known him forever. im GOATSE moneyshot on the real site. most ppl know me or come talk to me in discord.

hmm the goat. goatse its a play on words. ffs yall need to relax.
ive sent this thread to redbot coinstop thanks though.

Neither goats are verified nor have any feedbacks. There have been a bunch of lowlife scammers lately, including those who are verified with good feedbacks. So what makes you trustworthy enough to sell two levels 60s with no feedback. And your sudden drop of the price from $600 to $450 is a typical behavior of a scammer.

Last edited:
Sorry should have weighed in sooner.
That's Goatse Moneyshot. He's not up to anything besides eating grass and climbing mountains.... Yaknow... Goat things.

I AM THE GOAAAAT but yeah, i honestly didnt realize it was the same login ect. thought it was becoming two diff sites tbh coinstop knows its me lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back