• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

6 Mages for Sale - 5 are 60, one is 59, all fresh accounts. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hi everyone.

I have a team of 6 mages I want to unload for cheap, as a package hopefully.

The accounts are completely fresh, no email or SQ has been set, you will be original owner. No CC ever used on any of them.

5 of the mages are level 60, one is 59 and very nearly 60.

They have all normal spells/pets and pretty solid gear, nothing amazing, but they all have GEBS, djarns, hiero cloaks, but some spots may be empty. 4/6 have CoH spell.

At any rate, I haven't played in some time, and I really just want to get rid of them since I've moved on from Ragefire and will likely never do the 12 boxing thing again. If you want your very own farming army or to add to your team, this would be a great pickup.

All 6 have seb keys and howling stones keys.

I'm asking 35 krono for all 6. I will add that the accounts are not active as I haven't played in awhile, and will need to be activated either with krono or your choice of payment.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, open to any reasonable offer, lemme know

Bump, still for sale, open to any reasonable offer. Again all accounts are pristine, looking to sell them as a lot.

willing to do 25 krono for all 6

Last edited:
So I still have these 6 mages, looking for any reasonable offer on them. As a bulk or individually. Let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

bump, still selling these

Not trying knock the post of any sorts but more informing you as 60 mages not long ago was going for only 2 krono per some even 1 krono per.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back