• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

55+ Epic Shaman $$ or Krono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Shaman comes with Epic, SoW Boots, and a few other no drops. Otherwise, stripped. Also comes with a mid-level alt.

PM me for more info

Account comes with burner email and SMS NOT set.

I am in no hurry to sell and I am set at $230 or 23 Krono firm. I am able to sell completely geared and ready to go (including Fungi) adding $2.50/1k or 4k per krono with gear value onto buyout price. I'd also entertain Lockjaw or Ragefire trades; plat, items, account.

NOTICE: Paypal payment/Trade: If you do not have higher feedback than me, you will be going first OR you will provide payment for a reputable and safe middle-man service. I apologize, but you MUST have feedback here or able to provide and prove positive credentials elsewhere. Your positive credentials elsewhere do not count toward having higher feedback than me on this site, you will still be going first if you can only provide credentials elsewhere. If you have lower feedback than me, and do not want to provide payment for a reputable and safe middle-man service, I will require Western Union payment and distribute account information only after receiving said payment.

Last edited:
Re: WTT 55+ Shaman for in-game items

Buzzed, sent you a PM. Bump it up, getting lots of interest and keep getting closer to my asking price! Keep them coming please, i'll be deciding this week I think.

Re: WTT 55+ Shaman for in-game items

Bump, been keeping inbox cleared so I apologize if I've deleted your message before replying to you. If you haven't heard from me, send another PM please.

Re: 55+ Epic Shaman

And i'm sure Redbot has records to dispute this. You told me you did not want to use PayPal, and I said good luck. It is very much still for sale (although not to you) and considering I am the original and only owner with 100% feedback, it is still in my possession.

Love this price influx! free bump - not being a douche but why's the price gone so high? a fully geared bard @60 was about $150 last I looked =x but really curious.

In no real hurry to sell, taking my sweet time. You're welcome to make an offer as I'll be taking all the offers I receive to create an average. I'm extremely patient, that's all :) Also, where did you see a fully geared bard at lvl 60 for $150? Did it say "Banned Jerk" below the username?

Last edited:

In no real hurry to sell, taking my sweet time. You're welcome to make an offer as I'll be taking all the offers I receive to create an average. I'm extremely patient, that's all :) Also, where did you see a fully geared bard at lvl 60 for $150? Did it say "Banned Jerk" below the username?

No, was not a scam, not sure it was posted but the guy had sent me a PM when I was looking for one, I had mentioned chars and pricing on another thread that also had a 60 bard fully geared for 225 (thats how he had found me) The thread had mentioned pricing at 1-1.50 per level and 1.50-2 per k of gear... of course the $2/1k is now $3/k and in some high priced sales $4/k

No, was not a scam, not sure it was posted but the guy had sent me a PM when I was looking for one, I had mentioned chars and pricing on another thread that also had a 60 bard fully geared for 225 (thats how he had found me) The thread had mentioned pricing at 1-1.50 per level and 1.50-2 per k of gear... of course the $2/1k is now $3/k and in some high priced sales $4/k

Ah okay, well if you go that route; adding 30k for shaman epic, plus 12k for faction, plus 10k for SoW boots you are looking at 52k right there. Your prices per level are a bit low if you calculate PL prices, and that is even low compared to bard PL prices (which a shaman can't do because they don't have PBAOE). So, I'd say my pricing isn't too high considering. I hope you bought that bard, because at that price it is an absolute steal. I also hope that clears up your question on my price being an influx and too high! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back