• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

50enc-insid helm,29 monk circle robe, 28 warrior BOC wep, 32 wizzy naked (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

encandmonk

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
high elf,human,ogre,gnome,iksar
Class
enchanter,monk,warrior,wizard,necro
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
50 enchanter with insidious helm Tash coin spell done and few epic pieces. 29 monk with robe of lost circle already and few items, 28 warrior with painbringer from solb, 32 naked wizard. 40 slot bag *bonus* 110 necro with 2.0 epic on FV servers clickys and bags 25/25 xpac bought. got the middle 90$ xpac on this account. 20ish days left on account Asking 500 obo email

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund. dont buy if you dont want everyting here.
Last edited:
Hey my friend... it looks like this post needs some edits. Mostly because Druid’s don’t need a Robe of the Lost Circle, and the Blade of Carnage isn’t from Solb, not to mention even on Mangler for another 5 months.

I’d also recommended getting verified and premium.

Good luck!

I believe premium access is $10, and verified just requires submitting documentation to prove who you are to the admin, so if things go south on a transaction they at least have your real contact information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back