• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

50 cleric 50 enchanter 50 magex2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashidalmarri

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
hi, I want to buy all those as the title says, must be geared and the cleric and enchanter must at least have high defense skilled up. Serious offers with price and link of gear please.

I have a 50 cleric on coirnav that im going to put up for sale as soon as ID verification is complete. Full PoH geared, 40 slot bag, DE Mask, 3 raid gear pieces, all acquired epic pieces from classic. 203 WIS. Asking $325

PM sent

Last edited:
hi, I want to buy all those as the title says, must be geared and the cleric and enchanter must at least have high defense skilled up. Serious offers with price and link of gear please.
Hey what's up , I have 2 mages one has full hate gear plus loam and gebs , other is missing hate helm and arms but has pretty much everything else , both capped 50, but have no cc linked on account ... make me an offer or message me and we can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back