• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

5 Accounts on Ragefire: War/Sha/Clr/Brd/Mnk - $150 for ALL! BEST OFFER (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre, high elf,
Class
Warrior, Shaman, Cleric, Bard, Monk
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
FANTASTIC DEAL. Priced for quick sale, $150 for five EQ accounts!
No longer have the time to play everquest due to real life situation. I just had a baby, I'm taking 17 college units, and I'm also working. Love my 6 box, and had a absolute blast with them, but I must part with them, sadly. . .

70 Warrior (also 60ish SK on account) 15kish HP group buffed.

70 Monk
13.5k HP buffed. Has a few demi pieces. 2 base damage augs in both weapons.
SOLD 70 Berzerker (also 70 druid on account/plus 49 wiz and 40ish mage on Coirnav/ plus 38ish twink Necromancer on FV with 1mil+ plat worth of gear and 300kish in plat if I remember right) 12.5k HP group buffed.
Price: $130

70 Bard (also 70 mage on account) 11.5k HP group buffed.

70 Cleric
(also 70 mage on account) 10.6k HP group buffed. 10.1k mana.

70 Shaman (Also 70 enchanter on account plus 40ish mage on coirnav) 11.9k hp group buffed. 10.3k mana.

Misc information about accounts

All of the toons are over 1k AA at the least, I think most of them are maxed. All of the main 5 are flagged for anguish with pies, and DSK. (Everyone except monk needs vule.)

The Monk has 2.0. The Warrior is at least halfway done with 1.5. All of the main 6 box have the Globe to finish 2.0. I've done the Prequest on Bard.

One of the accounts has a banker that has quite a bit of lowbie gear on it. Could sell for a decent amount of platinum.

None of these accounts have ever been suspended. I made all of these accounts myself and no one has ever had access to them but me.

This is 100% safe and legitimate. I sold the zerker account a month ago without any issues. Willing to give out the URL to my personal website to assure you this is a secure transaction.

If you want to talk over voice or on the phone before making the purchase that would be fine. I don't mind taking a little action to ensure you feel comfortable making a purchase from me.

This is a fantastic deal. You won't find a better offer anywhere else. Won't sell any of the accounts seprately. It's $150 for all 5 accounts!

This bundle is priced to sell (cheap) ! Get on Ragefire before TSS drops! Send me a message or respond to thread if interested.

Thank you,

Ryan

Refund Policy
🛎️ All accounts are as described. No refunds. 100% secure.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back