• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

47 Mage acc / 32 Sham Acc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakkaWakka

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Magician
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Hi there.

I am looking to sell of my 2 accounts, the EQ craving has left the station sadly.

One account has my main, a 46 magician, wearing decent gear, some hate drops and other bought items. Few epic pieces completed, but its minor things. Looking for about 150$ for it or hit me up and we'll discuss it

The other account has a Troll Shaman, level 32 as I recall it, he's wearing some totemic stuff and various wis pieces as well as the Dark Elf Guise, so he can look nice and snassy. His diety is Innoruuk, so you can get him a snare necklace. Looking for about 100$ or so, but as mentioned earlier, hit me up and we'll talk. ***SOLD!***

Both accounts come with 1 krono to activate it with.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full refund if not completely satisfied
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back